[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Fei-chan's Art Posts (RO) (updated 2009-09-29)
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Gallery and Creative Zone

Fei-chan's Art Posts (RO) (updated 2009-09-29)

Post your screenshots, art, fan fictions and pictures to share with us!

Re: Fei-chan's Art Posts (RO) (updated 2009-09-29)

Postby Pie » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:17 am

yeah, it is the same Pali as the kobold rock picture~ ^-^
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Neraid » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Someone on iROWiki said our guild thread was cool!

Here's the link ;)
http://forums.irowiki.org/showthread.php?t=35224
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Subaru » Wed Oct 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Here is the link to the actual post
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Ryukke » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:48 pm

Beating Fei to posting this AWESOME drawing of my champ and high priest!
Thank you sooo much Fei-chaaan! I love it! I May be a little bias'd but I'd say this is one of your best drawings yet! =p

Ryukke
Monk LV 97/50
Monk  LV 97/50

Postby Subaru » Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:43 pm

I really like the face in the backgroud, although I can't get over the weirdness of it being ryu and ryu
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Pie » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:50 am

LOL whaaaat???!!! Ryu beat me to the post!! XD Thanks Ryu, now I can be lazy. =F
by the way, Thank you very much Ryu for your enthusiasm. *bows* Hearing how much you enjoy your picture really is the highlight of drawing pictures for people~ Thank you so much! >.<

-except for posting my latest commission I finished just before working on Ryu's picture. >.<

I did this one for Ardney Wolf- the guy who I did the kobolds and the paly with the blasksmith in a pocket for. XD He wanted this one done because his brother had the idea of having Green Lady and Samurai Spectre strolling together and it was just too awesome for him to resist -aaaaaaand he wanted to enter the idea into a private server RO loading screen contest which I epically failed at the deadline.... -_- I didn't know the server was on eastern time so I ended up turning in a version of the picture three hours late. -_- I felt really terrible...

anyway, Samurai Spectre was a huge pain to draw and color which I'm guessing is just because he's so big. o_< The background was pretty fun, but I got kinda tired of and lazy near the end at the idea of drawing people. ._.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Drop. » Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:51 am

wow it makes me want to make a champ so i can get a self portrait like that. /no1 Looks Amazzzing
Drop.
Mage LV 11/1
Mage  LV 11/1

Postby Autolux » Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:59 am

hahaha I got to say, I'm much in agreeance with Ryu, his pic is quite amazing. But this new samurai one is also quite vividly colored, and quite gorgeous, how you haven't been swept up by some anime company yet Fei I'll never know!
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Luc of True Wind » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:34 pm

These pictures are so beautifully crafted Fei!
Ryu's picture makes me see g-fist in a whole new light, like epic and dramatic! I love it /heh
The huge face in the back is so ominous! But it adds like wonder and a bit of whimsy to the picture i think /ok
The Green Maiden and Incantation Samurai picture is sooo adorable! When I saw it is was just so warming, despite the fact that they are monsters xD
I love how their "battle auras" (I guess that's what they are? /swt2 ) are also gallivanting in the background /heh
The color and the depth of both pictures is so rich!
I love your work Fei /lv
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Neraid » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:18 pm

Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery and Creative Zone