[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Fei-chan's Art Posts (Non-RO) (updated 2009-09-29)
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Gallery and Creative Zone

Fei-chan's Art Posts (Non-RO) (updated 2009-09-29)

Post your screenshots, art, fan fictions and pictures to share with us!

Re: Fei-chan's Art Posts (Non-RO)

Postby Pie » Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:32 pm

Thank you very much Mel, Sub, and Shin~ -^_^- I'm really happy too hear your feed back~

Sub- yeah, I always wanna do something like those ninjas in my pictures, it makes them a lot more fun. XD

Shin- Yay! I'm really happy that you know/have played the game! =D I still haven't played the game actually; I've only made it up to about the hour and a half mark. I haven't really had the time to play. >.< Torahime... ---> Spoilers~ XD I'm really curious who she is now. =x "Bliss Sticks" is the name of the special move for the chopsticks like in-game when the "equipped weapons" are at the top of the screen.~
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Previous

Return to Gallery and Creative Zone