[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Fei-chan's Art Posts (Non-RO) (updated 2009-09-29)
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Gallery and Creative Zone

Fei-chan's Art Posts (Non-RO) (updated 2009-09-29)

Post your screenshots, art, fan fictions and pictures to share with us!

Fei-chan's Art Posts (Non-RO) (updated 2009-09-29)

Postby Pie » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:21 pm

This post'll of course be the non-RO related pictures. =o

I kinda like dinosaurs... XD

My poor knight that I never play, non-RO though. ^^; I drew this after visiting Deviant Art one day. It hurts to see such amazingly done art. >.<

I just finished this a couple days ago. I was reading a manga with a "teen pop idol" theme. I'm not usually into that kind of stuff, but the manga was pretty cool and really made me want to draw this. =o
Last edited by Pie on Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: Fei-chan's Art Posts (Non-RO)

Postby Trez » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:58 pm

All of them are so great!

I really really like the Rock Idol one :D

The details, color, and theme are just brilliant!

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Kimito » Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:53 am

@_@ Wah what ^ He said...my gosh xD how do you doooo thaaattt~? :D All so pretty, REALLY nicely done and Everything ><!
Kimito
Novice LV 10/9
Novice  LV 10/9

Postby Pie » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:17 am

Thank you! Thank you so much Ryo, Kimi.~ -^_^-
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Pie » Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:04 pm

hahaha, wow, I really don't do very many non-RO pictures apparently... >.>

This is what I've been working on for the past few days (and missing out on half or more of the 2x exp event! XD)

Friends from my home town and I used to produce and print a comic anthology every year and hold cover art contests for the cover of the book. Here's my submission for this year.~ ^^
The color scheme we had to follow was white, black, peach tones, pink, and maybe yellow and orange. I had some trouble following the theme because I couldn't bring myself to color the guy in pink and I thought coloring too many of the elements with similar colors would kill the overall contrast and mood. '_' The angel dog is Baauji, our group mascot~ =D

Here's the title version if any of you are interested.
http://www.strawberryskies.net/other/BD8coverModsm.jpg
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Pie » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:22 am

I just finished this picture this morning of Muramasa the Demon Blade for the Wii. I did this for a contest that's going on at the American publisher's game website (http://www.muramasathedemonblade.com/?fbid=cQIRdmAL6yR") I spent I think almost 5 full work days and an all nighter till 2pm the following day working on this. -so tired. -_- It's a beautiful game so you guys should check it out! =D

-and to those that don't know anything about the game, I'm not sure if this picture will mean anything to you at all, sense-wise nor relation-wise. >.<

Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Autolux » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:52 pm

cute but o.o what?
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby ShinRyuu » Wed Sep 30, 2009 8:40 pm

ShinRyuu
Wizard LV 75/44
Wizard  LV 75/44

Postby Subaru » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:45 am

I think your colouring is really amazing in that picture.
I like the ninjas in the background
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Autolux » Thu Oct 01, 2009 3:23 pm

I may not understand whats happening in this picture but I will always be in love with your work Fei /lv
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Next

Return to Gallery and Creative Zone