[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - 15minute FT guildies (updated 2009-10-24)
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Gallery and Creative Zone

15minute FT guildies (updated 2009-10-24)

Post your screenshots, art, fan fictions and pictures to share with us!

Re: 15minute FT guildies (updated 2009-10-17)

Postby Pie » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:55 am

hahaha, thank you so much guys!~ XD Reading your responses was really fun.~ =)

Here's batman's
http://www.strawberryskies.net/15mins/2 ... batman.jpg

I didn't post it as an image because I wanted you guys to read this before seeing it. ^^; I'm not sure if it should be in this topic because Batman paid me to spend more time on it and because of this, it looks considerably different than the others. '_' It was actually really nice that I had time to do this at my own pace instead of rushing because surprisingly, this is the first male high priest drawing I've EVER drawn. o_o I was surprised at how much more complicated the costume is compared to female high priests. '_' -though it could just seem that way because I've drawn so many female high priests. XD Honestly, female high priests are far more common than male high priests. =x
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Re: 15minute FT guildies (updated 2009-10-24)

Postby Batman » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:12 am

It looks awesome Fei, thanks!

Check your PMs please
Batman
Swordman LV 63/45
Swordman  LV 63/45

Postby Neraid » Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:13 am

Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Batman » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:15 am

Batman
Swordman LV 63/45
Swordman  LV 63/45

Postby Neraid » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:57 pm

I guess the romantic flower does lend a bit of weight to the pimp argument ;)
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Luc of True Wind » Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:34 pm

Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Pie » Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:41 am

thanks guys for the comments. =D I'm happy you like Pimp batman. XD

Carlos- .... .... male HP Carlos... @-@ /heh It'd take me a long time to get used to it. XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Luc of True Wind » Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:37 pm

I know I know, everyone is so used to Sonya Shulen now /swt2
But hey she is 99 and almost job 70, sooooo another HP now? A male one? /heh
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Autolux » Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:37 pm

/omg /omg /omg /omg /omg /omg

so close to Christy and Carlos (and fox, if he still plays..?)
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Luc of True Wind » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:43 pm

/omg
I just have one request, that instead of the elven ears, Jade Curtiss should have his black frame glasses /rice
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

PreviousNext

Return to Gallery and Creative Zone