[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Talk About Your Pets! =D
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index The Court Jester's Entertainment

Talk About Your Pets! =D

Talk about the latest anime, games, movies, funny stuff or whatever interests you outside of RO.

Talk About Your Pets! =D

Postby ^AWOL^ » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:54 pm

I wasn't entirely sure if this would constitute as an interest outside of Ro or everything off topic /wah Both? lol >.<

Soo, yeah, tell me all about your pets!
Just post a picture or tell me a little about it, share some funny stories...etc. /ok
I guess I can start by talking about mine! =D
/gg

I have an incredibly cute Havanese named Baron, and he's...well...just the funniest little guy in the world /heh Except when he craps all over the place... /swt lol, my dad hates him and never lets him into his "office" (aka Dad's T.V. room...) but when my dad isn't home, you can usually find Baron sitting in his chair xD
I also have a Belgian Shepherd, Kodi, who's the gentlest lil (although actually very big) dog in the world. He likes to attempt to sodomize Baron a lot...
/spin We usually catch him before this happens lol... /spin
Anyway, he runs away a lot, which sucks because he's jet black and once it gets dark out, well, good luck finding him /no1
He looks like a wolf! Also, he can kind of say "I love you" or "I love you too" if you say "Kodi, I love you!" in the right tone =D
Yeah, gotta love the dogs...

Am I boring you yet? xD

Well, we used to have two cats, but one got really sick and died 2 years ago... /sob He used to beat on Kodi LOL, shows how tough my belgian is /spin
We still have Boots, a long hair cat, who has a boot-like white coloring to her feet, but she meows too much -_- We still love her, when she isn't urinating on just about everything... She's cute though, and much more obedient than the dogs /ok She'll play fetch with you and comes to you when you call her, which is pretty cool. /heh Shows how well-trained our dogs are if two tricks qualify the cat as being more obedient...

Now for my favorite part! The fish! =D
Well, I already talked about them in another post a little bit, but meh, I can do it again here ;o
I have a Tiger Oscar named Ocelot. I first got him when he was about 3 inches long, and now he's about 7 :mrgreen: He's pretty crazy, if you open the tank cover he'll jump out of the water to try to get food. He also bit off the head of a mollie I put in the tank with him! /gg Yeah...lol... pretty gnarly
He's got a very nice color pattern to him. When he was younger, he ate an algae wafer about the size of a quarter, which tore open his swim bladder (I think that's what happened, no way to be sure? Idk.../spin)soooo...now he swims on a slight angle /spin Oscar's are very hardy though, so he'll probably do fine (I hope).

Next in line is my Green Terror who really just gets picked on...Buuuut, if I let him grow to his full size, he'd kill everything I could put in the tank with him /spin So I need to get rid of him before it's too late, even though he was a gift /sigh

I also have a Firemouth Cichlid who colored up very nicely! He /she is beautiful, with different shades of blue, green, red, pink, and silver making up it's pattern. A very pretty fish, not as aggressive when it comes to food though, so I need to feed it sinking pellets like immediately after I throw in the floating pellets for the GT and TO /ok

Gah, my loaches... Yeah...I shouldn't have bought these, because they will most likely get eaten by the Oscar once it reaches it's full size, but then again, they are fast little buggers, and I've created a lot of hiding spaces in my tank /ok If you're wondering why I don't just take them out of that tank...wellll... They swim incredibly fast when startled and tend to be fairly small for most of their life, so it's a royal pain to actually catch them /sigh I'd probably have to remove all of the driftwood from my tank, all of the plants, and the two caves... Bleh, requires a lot of time and energy >.< Even then there's no guarantee that I'll catch them within an hour's time... They're cute though! =D

And the Marbled Hatchet fish! Very cool, very unique fish. Very small though... small enough to fit inside an Oscar's mouth /spin I used to have 5...Guess what happened to them? /ho

Yeah, so I started off on the wrong foot with fish >.< However, I do know a lot about them and how to care for them properly, so if you have or want to get fish, I'm the man to talk to about it! And if I can't answer your questions or guide you well enough, I can point you in the right direction with some very interesting and useful websites /ok Oh also, don't put a tank next to a window /swt I made that mistake with my 10 gallon /spin Lost a good amount of fishies because of that...OH and don't use any medications at their full dosage on fish with out scales /spin Turns out it kills them /wah Always treat scaleless fish at a half dose, and even then, you're taking the risk of killing them.

Wow, ANOTHER long post... /heh

I hope I didn't bore you guys too much ;o

Feel free to post about your pets here! I'd love to hear about them /ok
^AWOL^
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Re: Talk About Your Pets! =D

Postby ^AWOL^ » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:06 pm

lol, guess noone wants to talk about their pets xD

/ho

=P I might just remove this thread to avoid embarassment in the future >.<
^AWOL^
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby Kazu » Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:02 pm

Sry i was just being lazy... ^^

Okay I've got 2 rabbits. Well...nothing much to say about them except they're really cute.
I got them from the animal shelter and they're the first ones that get along well (used to have rabbits for over 14 years now and they always attacked each other -.- ).

Sojiro is the female one. She's the alpha animal and always full of spirits, acting like being on drugs half of the day. Belf tries to teach her a few tricks but it only works if he uses food - greedy little bitch ^^

Toshizu is the male part of the couple. He's still very shy and doesn't like physical contacts at all. Also he is sooo stupid...but cuuuuute XD

Not much to say about them...at least not at the moment. I just felt like writing something, maybe i'll add more info later. And pics too. /ok
Kazu
Assassin LV 96/50
Assassin  LV 96/50

Postby ^AWOL^ » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:44 pm

I uploaded my pets :P
Finally got my iPhone to connect to my PC /gg
It's a pain in the ass to take a good picture of a fish, especially when they're constantly flipping out for food /pif
Attachments
iPhone Pictures 086.jpg
iPhone Pictures 086.jpg (21.15 KiB) Viewed 3909 times
iPhone Pictures 019.jpg
iPhone Pictures 019.jpg (38.65 KiB) Viewed 3909 times
iPhone Pictures 032.jpg
iPhone Pictures 032.jpg (29.14 KiB) Viewed 3908 times
iPhone Pictures 107.jpg
iPhone Pictures 107.jpg (20.91 KiB) Viewed 3907 times
iPhone Pictures 106.jpg
iPhone Pictures 106.jpg (21.56 KiB) Viewed 3912 times
Last edited by ^AWOL^ on Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
^AWOL^
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby ^AWOL^ » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Here's my Belgian Shepherd =D
Attachments
iPhone Pictures 052.jpg
iPhone Pictures 052.jpg (35.52 KiB) Viewed 3911 times
^AWOL^
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby Milfy » Tue May 05, 2009 12:25 pm

I really want a chihuahua or yorkie, but currently this is our only pet.

She's all we need for right now! <3
Milfy
Acolyte LV 52/40
Acolyte  LV 52/40

Postby ^AWOL^ » Tue May 05, 2009 1:27 pm

lol... nice
^AWOL^
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby ~Sassienator~ » Tue May 05, 2009 2:43 pm

omg Barb XD too cute
~Sassienator~
Assassin LV 75/44
Assassin  LV 75/44

Postby RKT16ct » Wed May 06, 2009 5:31 am

Wow. you're the coolest. you got miniature cow! XD

Usually people get a dog, or a cat. Hamster, bunny, or some sort of fish.

my wife wants a dog. a small one. I want a dog- but a medium-large sized one. I've had some experience with these types, and I've noted that it takes alot more energy and effort to keep a small dog obedient. medium-large sized ones take orders better.

Example: I had a St. Bernard that puked on the floor often. After a few disciplinary actions against it, it stopped (and we changed its diet, that might have helped); but after disciplining it, before the diet change, it would wait til it was outside to puke.

then we had a small, kinda poodle dog (?); and no matter how many times you disciplined it, the thing would continue to crap where it wanted, when it wanted. this creature just thrived on bolting from one end ofthe house to the other, and you couldn't get it to stay still for one second. It took an absolutely ridiculous amount of time effort and energy to train this thing for obedience compared to the St. Bernard- which none of us seemed to have.

we'll either get a dog- or a baby. Can't decide which yet =D
RKT16ct
Monk LV 73/40
Monk  LV 73/40

Postby Autolux » Fri May 08, 2009 10:46 am

Chris is my pet.... I keep him on a short leash :D
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Next

Return to The Court Jester's Entertainment