[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Talk About Your Pets! =D
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index The Court Jester's Entertainment

Talk About Your Pets! =D

Talk about the latest anime, games, movies, funny stuff or whatever interests you outside of RO.

Re: Talk About Your Pets! =D

Postby Choklit Reign » Fri May 08, 2009 4:06 pm

no u
Choklit Reign
Blacksmith LV 95/50
Blacksmith  LV 95/50

Postby Faeli » Tue May 26, 2009 10:52 pm

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v251/ ... CN0004.flv

Linking to the vid of my puppy :D Named for the crescent shape on her shoulder and one of her eyes is half blue and half brown with a crescent shape in them too.

Her name is Luna.

She's a good girl...

She hides under my bed...

And is sometimes camera shy...

But she's cool because....

She has puppy bling.

-END-
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Postby Choklit Reign » Wed May 27, 2009 5:25 am

Choklit Reign
Blacksmith LV 95/50
Blacksmith  LV 95/50

Postby Faeli » Wed May 27, 2009 6:38 am

Yeah she is :( She loves red eye. Dumb doggy decided it'd be fun last night to go hide under the bed and when she tried to get out she got her paw caught in her choker and didn't understand what was going on. Several painful yelps later (or at least how long it took for me to get off the bed and TO the dumb puppy) I found her like that and then she went all emo afterwards... and yes she is capable of emo. We were playing beforehand and she was all happy and open mouth and panting and playing and afterwards she just laid there, ears back, not looking at me. Needless to say I cheered her up but it did take some time XD Poor thing!
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Postby lumais » Wed May 27, 2009 8:45 am

wah so cute is that a husky or a malamute?
looks like a husky but is hard to tell when they are pups
i have 2 huskies myself and i love so much
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Faeli » Wed May 27, 2009 9:06 am

Full blooded husky with papers and everything :3 Her birthday's next month. She's also not fixed and we're hoping to breed her down the road. I wanna see puppies! I really want a red or a mix of the black and red husky as well. Maybe I can breed her with somebody's red.
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Postby Subaru » Sat May 30, 2009 10:46 pm

not all of my pets, just a random few.
A lot of these are dead now :(
Also the living ones are in NZ /sob

Only one of these is actually mine, the rest are Seto's and Neraid's

We will start off with mine, the best cat ever!!!
XO, my love.
She is dead D:
But she lasted a butt load of time, and she didn't die for ages even after the vet tried to put her down, so he was all awkard while trying to kill her.
MVC-032S.JPG
MVC-032S.JPG (29.19 KiB) Viewed 2852 times

MVC-030S.JPG
MVC-030S.JPG (24.72 KiB) Viewed 2851 times

Here is my sister's cat, still living!
Called Rimmer
With my mum's hand
MVC-029S.JPG
MVC-029S.JPG (27.31 KiB) Viewed 2851 times

And here is Neraid's cat, died via car attack the day before XO was put down....
Called Fric
MVC-015S.JPG
MVC-015S.JPG (52.72 KiB) Viewed 2851 times

Here is Fric and Rimmer hanging out
Fric was a girl and Rimmer is a boy
(Fric was mega tiny, as u can tell from this photo)
MVC-024S.JPG
MVC-024S.JPG (54.46 KiB) Viewed 2852 times

Here is my sister's rat, called Trogdor.
He is dead... I can't remember how/why.
I will try and find pictures of my rat (Called Subaru, where I got my name from!) and post later, but he is also dead >_>;;
Trogdor.jpg
Trogdor.jpg (86.41 KiB) Viewed 2852 times

We have a dog called Darling Jones (DJ for short) which is alive!!!
But I will look for a photo later, I go back to working on assignments now <3
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Subaru » Sat May 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Autolux » Sat May 30, 2009 11:40 pm

sub is named after a rat o_O
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Subaru » Sat May 30, 2009 11:53 pm

Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

PreviousNext

Return to The Court Jester's Entertainment