[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Card Sagas Wars
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index The Court Jester's Entertainment

Card Sagas Wars

Talk about the latest anime, games, movies, funny stuff or whatever interests you outside of RO.

Card Sagas Wars

Postby Autolux » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:35 pm

I can't wait for this to come out, it's a fan made 2D Fighter, all images are hand drawn by the creators and ran with MUGEN, but they plan on releasing the game packed, not releasing the characters, I have to say it looks quite neat considering every bit (levels maybe music) is original art work.

edit: oops forgot to post the link <<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6KCSmyW ... r_embedded
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Re: Card Sagas Wars

Postby ~Vex~ » Sat Jul 11, 2009 2:41 pm

HELLA YA PECO CHAR FIGHTER~~~~~~
~Vex~
Merchant LV 52/40
Merchant  LV 52/40

Postby Autolux » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:05 pm

not peco... Chocobo

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux

Postby ~Vex~ » Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:40 pm

ok i was close but that rules. looks good. like guilty gear+super smash+street fighter combo!
~Vex~
Merchant LV 52/40
Merchant  LV 52/40

Postby Autolux » Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:25 pm

It's just mugen character creation and level designs, modified the interface, no telling so far what it's going to have but to protect the character designs, (and I assume to make it more balanced) you can't just download the chars and play with any of your other mugen chars, you have to play these chars, in this game.

I can't wait to see everyones specials!!!!

The style is based on card art, from things like Street Fighter Card Battle and Chain of Memories, but even with the simple card art they had to fully animate them, plus give them specials (which they're making BEAUTIFULLY)

I'm so excited for this =D

Autolux

Postby Luc of True Wind » Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:00 pm

Woah! Mel this game looks amazing!
How/Where can i get this game when it becomes available? /omg
There are so many characters there! I love it! /lv
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Choklit Reign » Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:17 pm

No set date for a demo.
Choklit Reign
Blacksmith LV 95/50
Blacksmith  LV 95/50

Postby Autolux » Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:36 pm

http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/main.htm

A demo containing four characters, Link, Cloud, X, and Kosmos is said to be released this summer.

Autolux

Postby Batman » Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:21 pm

Wow Mel, where did you find out about such an amazing and interesting game of coolness? /rice
Batman
Swordman LV 63/45
Swordman  LV 63/45

Postby Autolux » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:08 pm

lol Mike

Autolux

Return to The Court Jester's Entertainment