[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Females should not own businesses~
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Rants

Females should not own businesses~

SCREW THIS! Grab a drink and tell us all about it.

Females should not own businesses~

Postby Xian`La » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:59 pm

NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE.

But seriously, I've never worked one single job where a female doesn't turn the entire atmosphere into her own personal life or family. I mean it's nice to treat others with love and care, but it comes to a point of where people don't get fired because they love them too much, everyone is spreading gossip around etc. Work isn't family, work is work and that's what it is. People should not be treated differently, because of personal relations.

Every single job I've ever had lead by a male has been extremely logical based and straight forward as a business should be, not their little family household.

Basically if you can't think straight, you have to turn everything on a personal level, you let your emotions get in the way as opposed to straight forward logic and reasonable reactions behind what you do, then don't own a business.

Shit annoys me. 6 of my jobs have been owned by females, by the way, and every single one of them have gone down this route.

The other 2 were owned by males and they were as everything should be.

As repeated, not to offend anyone, but I've never once seen a single female to be able to handle the responsibility of owning a business without letting their personal life get in the way.

Then again, perhaps it's just the area I live in. (As my boyfriend has told me before.)
Loading . . . .
[[ Character Location Verified ]]
Characters:
_____//Xian`La// ___//Kitshera Aureana// ___//A'lethria//___//.Elenaya.//...
[ 99/68 ]- Sin-X || [ 96/64 ]- High Priest || [71/4x]- Sniper || [8x]- Future Gypsy
Xian`La
Thief LV 40/30
Thief  LV 40/30

Re: Females should not own businesses~

Postby Snookum » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:28 am

Okay, so you must have the best and ugliest experiences with both genders.
Maybe it depends on the scale of the company, but I know enough middle to big enterprises in our area that are lead successfully by women.
Okay, when they are succesful they are mostly called "cold" "overrational" and such. You know.. cause they dont fulfill the usual stereotype ^^
My current department leader has rather female attributes he's a bit sneaky, gossips around, bends at each whim and the whole department sees him as a rather unneeded inconvenience.
Snookum
Blacksmith LV 75/44
Blacksmith  LV 75/44

Postby Green Halloween » Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:08 am

I work in health, which is usually overwhelmingly female, and I find the senior position holders to be really cool.

What field do you work in?

I find what Snookum implies as 'female attributes' sorta funny haha =x No offense.
GreenHalloween Green Halloween Green HaIIoween
Green Halloween
Dancer LV 90/50
Dancer  LV 90/50

Postby Neraid » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:53 pm

Personally I much prefer a boss who is nice to me and stuffs around, to a boss who makes me do work and is not as nice. But that's just my personal preference.

Admittedly I don't really care than much if the business is run inefficiently, as long as I don't own any shares!
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby scubasteve » Sat Apr 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Well, I work as a receptionist, so I am surrounded by women all the time.

They say they are preparing me for when I end up getting married, but honestly, I don't think I want to get married if that's what it's going t be like

scubasteve
Bard LV 70/25
Bard  LV 70/25

Return to Rants