[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - "Service Learning"
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Rants

"Service Learning"

SCREW THIS! Grab a drink and tell us all about it.

"Service Learning"

Postby fox » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:44 am

It's a do it or don't graduate thing, and unfortunately, since I have a performing arts magnet, the only way to get my 15 hours done are by helping out with one of the shows, so now, since I'm neither an actor and I didn't ask to be a techie when I could /pif I'm stuck ushering for the show /sob

The worst part is that usually this can be done Junior OR Senior year, but my counselor is a bitch and wants the entire Junior class to get it done NOW. >_>; So, now I have to get some hours done by...ushering. /pif

asdfgh...

Rant, complete.

fox
Wizard LV 73/40
Wizard  LV 73/40

Re: "Service Learning"

Postby Faeli » Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Service learning isn't all that bad, and doing it in your junior as opposed to senior year is beneficial. Just think about it. Senior year you don't want to do CRAP so getting it done now and out of the way leaves you to have more time to do other important things like the entire college application process... that and parties. Senior year is parties.
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Re: "Service Learning"

Postby Ivellious » Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:54 am

my senior year is compiled of 1 full year of 1 month rotations at different pharmacies for no pay. yay!!!!
Ivellious
Mage LV 25/18
Mage  LV 25/18

Return to Rants