[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Stupid Neighbors w/Dogs
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Rants

Stupid Neighbors w/Dogs

SCREW THIS! Grab a drink and tell us all about it.

Stupid Neighbors w/Dogs

Postby Faeli » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:07 pm

Really. To own a pet you should have to pass an intelligence test. There's this stupid woman in my apartment complex with a black lab. Now, this annoying beast loves to bark at Luna and Luna's so chill that all she'll do is stare back at him like "What? What do you want?" I'm sure she would love to play with him if I let her get close but I have no idea if he has all his shots and if he's even playful.. plus the woman is just stupid as hell. I'll be in a rush to go somewhere and Luna likes to take her sweet time going poo and is annoying enough as it is (Actually discovered she's a bit of an exhibitionist... only poos when people/cars are driving by, and ALWAYS does it when she gets compliments!) So... I think next time I'm going to flip this woman off because she's just at that point where I wanna show her how much I appreciate her bothering my dog :)
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Re: Stupid Neighbors w/Dogs

Postby Neraid » Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:43 pm

Your chillaxed dog who Poos at will sounds pretty awesome :D

Any stories about stupid things the neighbour does?
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Re: Stupid Neighbors w/Dogs

Postby Faeli » Sun Jun 07, 2009 10:06 pm

Aside from standing there like an idiot expecting me to bring my husky over to say hi to her loud annoying dog, no, not really. Though I can't wait to flip her off... that'll probably end in a story...
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Return to Rants