Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Rants

Get OUT!

SCREW THIS! Grab a drink and tell us all about it.

Get OUT!

Postby Faeli » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:47 pm

That's so what I want to say to my room mate. I really, really want to tell him that!

So here's the scoop...

Saturday night I was upset at a friend's party and he came outside to talk to me and try to cheer me up. In the middle of the conversation he drops the bomb that he is moving on September 12 which is... y'know, a month down the road or so. Now this irritates me instantly because I was supposed to go to my brother's wedding. And since Josh is practicly a part of our family (he and I used to date, we may date again, we'll see) he has an invite to come too. We needed somebody to watch the dog and with Mike leaving... We have NOBODY to do that. So thankfully I didn't book two flights. Or RSVP yet.

So I tell Josh of it, even though Mike told me not to. And because of this Josh can't approach Mike about it so we came up with a way to force him to tell him. "Ask Mike to take care of the dog for that weekend." So of course Mike had to tell him. But he lies to Josh. He told Josh he's "going to check out apartments."

And today I confronted him on that lie. "So which is it? Moving or checking out apartments?"

He tells me just scoping out apartments.

Then I get bored, look at an art site, find his boyfriend's page and a recent submission... And what does it say in the description? "Our relationship is a closed one, and we will be living together in a mere 5 weeks." Mmm... 5 weeks... The submission was posted today... 5 weeks from today is... right next to September 12!

FUCK YOU AND GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT YOU LIEING PIECE OF SHIT. YOU OWE US RENT FOR ABOUT 4 MONTHS, FOOD AND ELECTRICITY AND CABLE FOR THAT TIME, AND OWE JOSH MONEY FOR THE LAWYER YOU HAD TO GET AND ME FOR FOOD AND GAS AND CIGARETTES. GET THE FUCK OUT.
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Return to Rants