[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - To Subaru
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index The Wolf Den

To Subaru

Chit chat about anything and everything that's off topic~

To Subaru

Postby Serenata » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:57 am

Hurro,

I have downloaded the client and got active subscription on my account and yes, I have Anna's itams, I have most of them actually. I completely forgot I took everything so I hope she doesn't get pissed off with me for stealing all her stuff! I really should have thought to put it all back before never logging on again!

But yeah, just let me know how I can get in contact with the appropriate parties to return the itams.

Sorry again Bananna (If you're around on these forums) :T
Serenata
Undeclared
Undeclared

Re: To Subaru

Postby Autolux » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:03 am

that signature is win
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Subaru » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:46 pm

Cool thanks.

I am not 100% sure how to get in contact with her either.
Maybe just look for her on iris or hope to see her on Chaos? D:

I think she will be on iris mostly cos she has no gear on chaos lol
Maybe just log onto west pront in iris and ask a rev member if she is on.
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Serenata » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:15 pm

Thank you for the signature complements, it took me all of 1 minute to make :D

I will try finding Anna on Iris of which I feel even worse that she has to even log on to Iris due to no gear :(

And now my Ragnarok Online client will not open today. Anybody know of issues with Ragnarok Online and Windows 7? Client is just basically an empty frame when I open, and becomes unresponsive.
Serenata
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Serenata » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:05 am

Just an update. I've got Ragnarok Online working on my computer now (Was a problem with my Sound drivers which has been a recurring issue for some time). I also got in contact with Anna and returned all the stuff. I am also in correspondence with Rusko to get the remaining gear returned from him (Apparently waiting on Subaru to pay for the account).
Serenata
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Subaru » Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:52 am

Yeah I was going to pay for it tonight and try and find her, but I got home from work really late.

So I'll pay for it tomorrow and try and find her.
Or, wanna ask erun if she wants me to mail it to her? If so to which character
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Serenata » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:03 pm

I think you could give me the gear and I could arrange getting it to her if you aren't going to be on RO at the same time. I don't know about mail, I still remember all the bad things that have happened with people losing their stuff that way :T
Serenata
Undeclared
Undeclared

Return to The Wolf Den