[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - TOO MUCH RAGNAROK
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index The Wolf Den

TOO MUCH RAGNAROK

Chit chat about anything and everything that's off topic~

TOO MUCH RAGNAROK

Postby Subaru » Thu May 07, 2009 5:21 pm

oh my gosh...

you know how there is that battlemode bug that when you try and take stuff out of storage it takes double of whatever u say? Like say u want 5 zerks, it gives u 55.
So whenever I am in storage I always try and turn off /bm, and then turn it back on straight away after so I can talk on vent lol (cos my vent key is `)

Anyway...

so today at the gym I was getting my gym gear out of my locker...
after I was finished I closed the locker and thought "oh better turn on battle mode again" !

I was wondering if anyone else ever had game related things ever happen in real life...

once when I was playing tony hawk's a lot whenever I would walk around the city I would keep thinking "oh I could grind that"

and I remember when neraid was playing too much GTA, he heard an ambulance and thought "ooh I can steal that" etc
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Re: TOO MUCH RAGNAROK

Postby Tori » Thu May 07, 2009 5:42 pm

I've had experiences like that too. xD During my first year of college, which is the same year I started playing RO, I just left the college and was on my way to the train to get home - some 15 minutes away. I was carrying my backpack, which was packed-full of heavy art and design books, a bag in one hand and a portfolio case in another. I don't know how much it all weighed, but for me at the time it was very heavy and awkward.
All I could think was "wow, I'm over my weight limit.."

and then realized I was not actually playing RO.

/swt2

But then, similar happens if I've been painting in Photoshop and work on something else - I go to press the keys to "undo" instead of pick up an eraser. Oddly, it doesn't work so well in real life.

Who will we live for? What shall we die for?
Tori
Acolyte LV 11/1
Acolyte  LV 11/1

Postby Choklit Reign » Fri May 08, 2009 12:19 am

Choklit Reign
Blacksmith LV 95/50
Blacksmith  LV 95/50

Postby Kazu » Fri May 08, 2009 12:56 am

A month after i started playing RO i really tried to sort my clothes according to their def parameters. Became aware of it after like 5 minutes /swt2
Kazu
Assassin LV 96/50
Assassin  LV 96/50

Postby Green Halloween » Fri May 08, 2009 1:28 am

Sometimes after using photoshop I want a real history box where I can take something real, like cooking a soup, back to a previous step. Or I want to 'click' 'undo' for a real life mistake.
GreenHalloween Green Halloween Green HaIIoween
Green Halloween
Dancer LV 90/50
Dancer  LV 90/50

Postby Autolux » Fri May 08, 2009 10:45 am

Fei and I were talking about a similar topic xD

One time a friend of mine said something really really stupid (cant remember what) and my other friend jokingly said "I'm gonna punch you in the face" and my hand literally went up with the thought that I'd support him by casting impo.

Also at my old job, before leaving for work I once thought to myself "Maybe I should bring a different character..." (to work)
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Neraid » Sun May 10, 2009 3:47 pm

Not related to playing Ragnarok per se - but when I was about to eat some bread and honey over the weekend I thought 'Oooh, I wonder how they're going to change bread and honey.' (in Renewal)...
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Autolux » Sun May 10, 2009 3:56 pm

there's bread?

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux

Postby Luce » Sun May 10, 2009 6:32 pm

One time in a dream I died and the RO death menu popped up /...
Luce
Knight LV 70/25
Knight  LV 70/25

Postby Autolux » Sun May 10, 2009 7:11 pm

did you accidently click Exit To The Real World?

Autolux

Next

Return to The Wolf Den