[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Myers-Briggs Personality Test
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index The Wolf Den

Myers-Briggs Personality Test

Chit chat about anything and everything that's off topic~

Myers-Briggs Personality Test

Postby Bear » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:44 pm

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Re: Myers-Briggs Personality Test

Postby Zinja » Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:59 am

Damm now thats some Deep shit !!!.
Ragnarok Renewal
Accounts :
Ragnarok Classic:
Main character Polka :
Zinja
Assassin LV 97/50
Assassin  LV 97/50

Postby Neraid » Wed Nov 12, 2008 1:22 pm

I did one of these at work and got .

Basically, I'm a nerd.
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Zinja » Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:13 am

O_O
i dont quite get if im good or bad swt!!
ima ENTJ
Strength of the preferences %
33 25 1 1
which is supposed to mean
moderately expressed extravert
moderately expressed intuitive personality
slightly expressed thinking personality
slightly expressed judging personality
Ragnarok Renewal
Accounts :
Ragnarok Classic:
Main character Polka :
Zinja
Assassin LV 97/50
Assassin  LV 97/50

Postby Trez » Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:29 pm

From Wikipedia

"ENTJs have a natural tendency to marshal and direct. This may be expressed with the charm and finesse of a world leader or with the insensitivity of a cult leader. The ENTJ requires little encouragement to make a plan. One ENTJ put it this way... "I make these little plans that really don't have any importance to anyone else, and then feel compelled to carry them out." While "compelled" may not describe ENTJs as a group, nevertheless the bent to plan creatively and to make those plans reality is a common theme for NJ types.[6]

ENTJs often excel in business. In general, they are assertive, outspoken, confident, outgoing, energetic, charismatic, fair-minded, and unaffected by conflict or criticism. However, other traits may lessen the impact of their strengths. They may appear argumentative, confrontational, insensitive, intimidating, and controlling. They can overwhelm others with their energy, intelligence, and desire to order the world around them.

ENTJs tend to cultivate their personal power, and often end up taking charge of a situation that seems (to their mind, at least) to be out of control. Also, ENTJs are "knowledge-seekers," striving to learn new things, which helps them become good problem-solvers. They may be viewed by others as aloof and cold-hearted, since ENTJs appear to take a tough approach to emotional or personal issues. In situations requiring feeling and value judgments, ENTJs are well served to seek the advice of a trusted Feeling type.

ENTJs focus on the most efficient and organized means of performing a task. This quality, along with their goal orientation, often makes ENTJs superior leaders, both realistic and visionary in implementing a long-term plan. ENTJs tend to be fiercly independent in their decision making, having a strong will that insulates them against external influence. Generally highly competent, ENTJs analyze and structure the world around them in a logical and rational way. Due to this straightforward way of thinking, ENTJs tend to have the greatest difficulty of all the types in applying subjective considerations and emotional values into the decision-making process.

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Farfie » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:00 am

I'm ISTJ - The Inspector. It's creepy how well this fits me. @_@;
Introverted 22 - Sensing 12 - Thinking 1 - Judging 44

I has no sig! :(
Farfie
Acolyte LV 52/40
Acolyte  LV 52/40

Location: Iowa, Illinois, or North Carolina depending on time of year...

Postby Zinja » Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:09 am

yea really freaky how close to truth it is . 0_0
:o :shock:
according to that ima Field Marshal in the Rationalists. ima like o_O O_o.
Ragnarok Renewal
Accounts :
Ragnarok Classic:
Main character Polka :
Zinja
Assassin LV 97/50
Assassin  LV 97/50

Postby AlmightyJoshbo » Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:28 am

Your Type is
ENTP
Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
89 12 12 67

All knowing all powerful Joshbo, rushing in with a bang, walking out without a scratch.
I hate how much I love myself.
AlmightyJoshbo
Thief LV 11/1
Thief  LV 11/1

Postby Alex » Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:57 pm

Haha, I was the one who posted this. They taught us this test in two of my college classes (psychology and professional communications).

I think I got ENTP.
http://www.typelogic.com/entp.html

It's kinda creepy and got me pretty well, but the idea of the whole thing seems bullshitty.
Perma Frost - 97/6x WoE Minstrel
Forever-Hunter - 95/6x PvP Sniper
Forever-Zero - 8x/50 FS Priest
Angry Townsperson - 90/6x Weird LK
A Pimp Named Slickback! - 80/5x AB Biochem

Fairy Tail / LD
Alex
Archer LV 11/1
Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Autolux » Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Mine

The polite, reserved exterior of INFPs can at first make them difficult to get to know. They enjoy conversation, however, taking particular delight in the unusual. When INFPs are in a sociable mood, their humor and charm shine through. Disposed to like people and to avoid conflict, INFPs tend to make pleasant company.

Devoted to those in their inner circle, INFPs guard the emotional well-being of others, consoling those in distress. Guided by their desire for harmony, INFPs prefer to be flexible unless their ethics are violated. Then, they become passionate advocates for their beliefs. They are often able to sway the opinions of others through tact, diplomacy, and an ability to see varying sides of an issue.

INFPs develop these insights through reflection, and they require substantial time alone to ponder and process new information. While they can be quite patient with complex material, they are generally bored by routine. Though not always organized, INFPs are meticulous about things they value. Perfectionists, they may have trouble completing a task because it cannot meet their high standards. They may even go back to a completed project after the deadline so they can improve it.

INFPs are creative types and often have a gift for language. As introverts, they may prefer to express themselves through writing. Their dominant Feeling drives their desire to communicate, while their auxiliary intuition supplies the imagination. Having a talent for symbolism, they enjoy metaphors and similes. They continually seek new ideas and adapt well to change. They prefer working in an environment that values these gifts and allows them to make a positive difference in the world, according to their personal beliefs.
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Next

Return to The Wolf Den