[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Vista and RO
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index The Wolf Den

Vista and RO

Chit chat about anything and everything that's off topic~

Vista and RO

Postby scubasteve » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:09 am

hey guys, I have a question about Vista.

I am currently running 64 bit Ulimate Edition, and I've noted that I do not have a "Screenshots" folder, even though the counter ingame goesa up everytime I take a shot (I've only ever taken like 2 or three)

One of those shots is my 99ing, so I would appreciate any help you can give me :)

scubasteve
Bard LV 70/25
Bard  LV 70/25

Re: Vista and RO

Postby scubasteve » Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:25 am

That's what it looks like- you'll see that I should be up to 008 (more than I origianlly thought) but that there is no ScreenShot folder in my RO direct

****Sorry about the picture quality- apparently 1920x1200 is too big for imageshack :(****

scubasteve
Bard LV 70/25
Bard  LV 70/25

Postby Bear » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:59 am

Have you tried running a search in Windows for "ScreenShot" or maybe "Chaos" to see if any results popped up? Make sure to have it search all of your local drives in case it got moved somehow or if by some strange accident you have 2 RO folders somewhere and are executing the RO out of a different folder by some odd chance.

-Wiz
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Autolux » Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:21 am

C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME HERE!!!!!\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Gravity\RO\ScreenShot

Is where I found my screenshots when I was encountering that issue.
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Change » Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:48 am

i had the same problem, and the way i fixed it was i made the screen shot folder myself. Basically the reason this happens is that vista doesn't give Ragnarok the right to make folder's so you have to make the folder yourself before screen shots will start being saved.

Basically a quick run down for it is find your gravity folder and right click on the RagnarokOnline folder, then go to the security tab, Then give your user name the ability to write, and you might need to give permission to other things as well, but i sort of doubt it. Then inside of the RagnarokOnline Folder make a folder named ScreenShot, and then open up RO and give it a try, If it doesn't save the screenshots at this point, then you might have to give the ScreenShot folder permissions to write like you did back with the RagnarokOnline folder.

If you need anymore help with this let me know, of if i need to explain it better. =)

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
Change
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby Subaru » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:04 am

awwwa sounds like the 99ing didn't save :[
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby scubasteve » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:27 am

scubasteve
Bard LV 70/25
Bard  LV 70/25

Postby Change » Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:32 am

Interesting, i didn't know that folder existed, but apparently that's where they go when you don't have the screen shot folder being written to.... Vista works in very odd ways. WATCH OUT THAT JPG IS A VIRUS..... /facepalm.... but thanks for posting that mel, i found 3 screen shots i thought were lost, and were never saved because their was no screen shot location =P.

The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
Not everything that counts can be counted, and not everything that can be counted counts.
Change
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby scubasteve » Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:18 am

scubasteve
Bard LV 70/25
Bard  LV 70/25

Postby Autolux » Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:39 am

glad it worked out for ya /no1
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Next

Return to The Wolf Den