[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Just my opinions
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index The Wolf Den Archives

Just my opinions

Re: Just my opinions

Postby Neraid » Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:12 pm

The parchment looks pretty groovy, but I think the text and logo look better on our current banner. (Except for the bit that says 'A Ragnarok Online Guild')

Awesome design skills though!
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Caday » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:56 pm

does this look better than the previous one ?
Attachments
Fairyver2.png
Fairyver2.png (251.42 KiB) Viewed 3286 times
Caday
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Bear » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:09 pm

Oh neat, that's pretty cool Caday!

I definitely like the lighter tones from your more recent version better. The text is pretty cool too, but I have been using the style on the banner on all of the recruitment images and everything too, so I'm not sure I want to deviate from that. I had my own ideas to create a member site based off the Al De placeholder picture, but I tend to be too busy to get it going hehe. Here is what I had in mind (these pictures have been done for ages in photoshop, I was simply too lazy to complete them):

Was thinking of like a fade to this, with maybe the menu shifting to the side....or something... o_o

It's really cool of you to take the initiative to put together a website for us! Put some things together and let everyone weigh in on them on how they like it and I will post it up for us to use~ I don't think Fei-chan can create and new original art for a background because she is swamped with her projects and the requests I have made for the guild recruitment banners, but if you see any of her artwork or any of the stuff I created on the pages above or banner (such as the FT Jewel logo), I can get you some high res photoshop versions to work with.

-Wiz :D
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Caday » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:41 pm

@Wiz: I'm glad you like it. Anyways, If you provide me the orginal pics from our current site, I will put everything together for you.
Caday
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Bear » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Here are the primary files. Let me know what else you would need. The files are rather large, so fair warning there hehe

-Wiz 8-)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Caday » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:49 pm

Here is the sample site of both version !

Version 1:
Version 2:

@Wiz: Please let me know if you want to ad something else to the first version.
Caday
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Subaru » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:04 am

Wiz, I don't like the "Welcome to Fairy Tail!!!" part cos I don't like multiple !!!!
I think one is good :P
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Bear » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:11 am

Not enough ENERGY!!!!!! I Kick that idea with my ENERGY LEGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding~ Perhaps I will change it lol

-Wiz 8-)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Caday » Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:06 pm

@Wiz: what would be your change ? and which version would you decide to work on ?
Caday
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Bear » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:05 pm

Hey Caday, maybe we can try incorporating both of them together. Like have the original splash screen the people click on the links at the bottom and it goes to the faded out Al De picture but has your scrolls layed out over them with the text contained within?

-Wiz 8-)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

PreviousNext

Return to Archives