[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - New House (Beware Images!)
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index The Wolf Den Archives

New House (Beware Images!)

New House (Beware Images!)

Postby Faeli » Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:03 pm

So I'm exicted! We FINALLY decided on a house and I LOVE the area. It's a new developement in Florida (new since 2007) and the place is growiiiiing. Max of 246 homes with a preservation area all around it so no big developments can get in there >:3

I took pictures of the model home since ours won't be done for another 4-5 months but here's the model... Only main difference is ours will have a front porch and a garage instead of an office (XD hahaha) and a back screened in porch with a HUGE backyard! And, yes, will post pictures when we get our home!

Floor Plans

Living Room

Kitchen

Master Bed

Master Bath

Epic Hall + Dining/More Living Room?

I'm SUPER excited because I am SICK of my apartment! They water the grass (and by that I mean water the sidewalk) with city water that smells and I'm sick of the bugs with the inability to put up a bug zapper. I can't wait!
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Re: New House (Beware Images!)

Postby Choklit Reign » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:35 pm

That's a really nice house.
Choklit Reign
Blacksmith LV 95/50
Blacksmith  LV 95/50

Postby Subaru » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:42 pm

when you said model house I thought it was like a model of a house... like a really tiny one.
and I thought "wow with the close up photography it looks like the house is a real one!"
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Faeli » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:12 am

Hahaha sorry for the confusion, Subaru! But yes, it's a real home attached to the office. There's bits about it that we don't like as far as what the decorator decided but that's ok because it won't be in our home! I'm just super excited. I half wanted to harrass our neighbors and be like "We just bought the big chunk of land next to your house. Hope you don't mind."
Faeli
Priest LV 75/44
Priest  LV 75/44

Return to Archives