[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Spartan needs HALP !!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Gallery and Creative Zone Archives

Spartan needs HALP !!

Spartan needs HALP !!

Postby SpartanResurrected » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:27 pm

k i can't take SS's anymore on my comp, they come out like this.

SpartanResurrected
Archer LV 52/40
Archer  LV 52/40

Re: Spartan needs HALP !!

Postby taul » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:14 pm

I had the same problem with vista.

1)Try to play in window mode.

2)If that doesn't work then you should try to change the screen resolutions (in window mode).

Here is a way to change the screen resolution to any size:

Go to: Run -> type in regedit

Edit -> Find -> type gravity soft

You should see a Ragnarok folder under that. Click on it then look for the 2 options Height and Width. Play with those value and test out your screenshots. Here is a screenshot of the regedit window.
Attachments
regedit.jpg
regedit.jpg (59.3 KiB) Viewed 2181 times
taul
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby SpartanResurrected » Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:28 pm

I fixed it XDD But thanks for your help.

I was playing in windows mode, but the SS's come out very good in full screen.
SpartanResurrected
Archer LV 52/40
Archer  LV 52/40

Postby Autolux » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:06 am

its just the opposite with me, I have to play in window mode or my SS's look like that.
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Return to Archives