[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Pencils and whatnot
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Gallery and Creative Zone Archives

Pencils and whatnot

Pencils and whatnot

Postby Zeke » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:23 am

Started taking up pencils again after 10 years of art hiatus... back to basics I suppose /swt2

Ithica, Azure Breeze SinX:

(in the process of re-doing some parts)
Yasuo Tamai, Azure Breeze HP:

(in the process of re-doing parts also)
Orca, Azure Breeze Pally (wip)

Roulette, Azure Breeze HP (wip..practicing toussled hair look /swt2 )

My friend Anemizo's Mage--nevermind the lame bolt effect /meh2

Trying a bit of Art Nouveau approach and failing /sob

I still got ways to go /sigh
Zeke
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Re: Pencils and whatnot

Postby Ramil » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:14 pm

I think it's interesting because a lot of the concepts look very Marvel heroes influenced instead of the usual manga and big eyes and such...eveyrone has their own way of interpreting characters and i think variety is neat! Actually i should post some of mine too if i can make my copier work
Ramil
Sage LV 98/50
Sage  LV 98/50

Postby Zeke » Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:19 am

Since I'm starting over, I decided to go the "Marvel" route for now until I get more comfortable with figures and such /ok
Zeke
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby Ramil » Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:48 am

ooo count me in too i'm gonna post some drawings or try too :) i've been promising fei chan i would post some of my art stuff too
Ramil
Sage LV 98/50
Sage  LV 98/50

Postby Choklit Reign » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:50 am

My only gripe, and it's just constructive criticism, is that their faces are a bit masculine.
Choklit Reign
Blacksmith LV 95/50
Blacksmith  LV 95/50

Postby Zeke » Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:02 pm

Zeke
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby Ramil » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Well, u can only get better right?
Ramil
Sage LV 98/50
Sage  LV 98/50

Postby Zeke » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:01 pm

Hehe yea... since I'm getting left behind by my friends...wayleft behind /swt2 /sigh
Zeke
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby Bear » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:41 pm

Hey Zeke! Don't get discouraged man, just keep practicing and getting better and before you know it, you will be far better than you were. I think you have a great foundation and you are at least trying, so that's what really counts.

Fei even has many times where she feels left behind by her friends and her artwork needs a lot of improvement, so it may just be a perpetual desire to get even better that may drive this mentality. Either way, you can only shine to the best of your ability with practice, so keep doing your thing and getting better!! /no1

-Wiz
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Return to Archives