[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - oRO Eden and iRO Fairy Tail meet up (image heavy)
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Gallery and Creative Zone Archives

oRO Eden and iRO Fairy Tail meet up (image heavy)

oRO Eden and iRO Fairy Tail meet up (image heavy)

Postby Subaru » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:34 am

Ah I forgot to post my pictures of last weekend when I had that meeting with kyoko.
I forgot to turn my cell phone camera to night mode so these photos are sucky sorry :(

Here is everyone minus me (taking photo) and kyoko (playing rag)

here is Kyoko playing rag, and then him meeting up with Erik, greenie and I think meg (not sure though)

here is my sister's wife (on left) and steve (on right)

Here is me and Kyoko!
This is a trade photo for a photo of Fei and one FT member of her choice.
She doesn't have to make it public but she promised she would give to me and kyoko if we took a photo together /lv

And here are some photos of the easter show.
there was HEAPS of other things there, but it seems I mostly took photos of animals /swt

Here is steve and some weird fish made out of apples

Some cows

Some pig with baby piggies <3

Alpacas, omg so cute

Okay this was weird, right next to the living animals they had all these meat displays...

Chicks! I Bet these won't live long...

This was a disturbing sign...

Here is a mega weird bird

and some more weird but more cute birds

and OMG turkeys are sooooo gross. How can you Americans eat them? LOOK AT THAT FACE

Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Re: oRO Eden and iRO Fairy Tail meet up (image heavy)

Postby scubasteve » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:49 am

haha

Nice

Hopefully we can get some better photo's next time :)
scubasteve
Bard LV 70/25
Bard  LV 70/25

Postby Choklit Reign » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:54 am

That is one badass looking chicken, right there.
Choklit Reign
Blacksmith LV 95/50
Blacksmith  LV 95/50

Postby Autolux » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:49 pm

I like your sig and avy sub ^^
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby ^AWOL^ » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:47 pm

Those are some F*CKED up turkeys...cool pictures though
^AWOL^
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby Subaru » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 am

Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Green Halloween » Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:55 pm

I am totally in the 4th picture!!!

...On Yori's screen. /ok

Looks like you guys had fun :D

Pigeon fanciers though! Creepy people!
GreenHalloween Green Halloween Green HaIIoween
Green Halloween
Dancer LV 90/50
Dancer  LV 90/50

Return to Archives