[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Advice for hair please~ (I wanted to say "plox", <3 barb)
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Gallery and Creative Zone Archives

Advice for hair please~ (I wanted to say "plox", <3 barb)

Advice for hair please~ (I wanted to say "plox", <3 barb)

Postby Subaru » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:44 pm

Hello,

I needs some help about my hair.

I made a video about it!

But I didn't explain very well.

Here is the video:

Sorry it is shitty quality :( It looked okay on my phone but less okay youtube >_>;;
I added some translations incase u can't understand my fast NZ speak :D

But basically I have hair that is growing long, and it is getting really annoying.
I want to cut it to be less annoying but I also want my hair to be long again.
So I dunno what the prelong hair should look like....
should I just let it go wild and have a major mop?

If I cut my fringe then that means I have to have a fringe when I have long hair...

Also my hair is wavy and it is very thick. Like I have a lot of hair when it is long.
So I am scared if I had a fringe it would look strange like a big square.

Here are some badly drawn examples of what I am talking about...

wait I will see if I have any photos of me when I had long hair....

Okay no I don't have any on my laptop.

BUUUT here is my old profile on a really old Eden website lol.

(please don't read the profile it is very lame. Just scroll down to the pictures lol)

so yeah...
anyone have experience with going from short hair to long hair?
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Re: Advice for hair please~ (I wanted to say "plox", <3 barb)

Postby Milfy » Fri May 01, 2009 1:23 am

I only read this because you said please and not plox. =P I'm curious as to how your hair would look long! I say you grow it out and if you don't like it, you just cut it again. /ok
Milfy
Acolyte LV 52/40
Acolyte  LV 52/40

Postby Subaru » Fri May 01, 2009 2:21 pm

Thank u for reading it barb <3

Well if u want to see my hair long I put a link to the old eden forms lol.

My problem isn't really about it being long, it's how to get there in the first place.

Like do I just stop cutting my hair and deal with an annoying mop until it is long enough to do anything with?

If I cut my fringe now that means I will HAVE to have a fringe with long hair cos otherwise the fringe part would not have had long enough to grow like the other parts.

But I dunno what the best way is to go from short to long....

Or if there is any okay styles etc that would suit me /sob
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Milfy » Fri May 01, 2009 5:39 pm

Ohhhh sorry. I swear I still have yet to rid myself of preggo brain. >< A full year later! /wah

I think you should maintain the fringe (fringe=bangs?) while letting the rest grow out without any serious chopping other than a trim or so. Happy hair is healthy hair! And when it's finally long enough, you should totally go for a layered look. I think that would look amazing on you! /lv Btw, you're so hawt with long hair! /ok
Milfy
Acolyte LV 52/40
Acolyte  LV 52/40

Postby Subaru » Sat May 02, 2009 9:46 am

Thank u very much for ur advice!
Soon I shall go get my hair cut, but tell them mainly to deal with fringe and just trim the rest <3

And yeah fringe = bangs.
I forgot it was called bangs in America, but I only knew it was called bangs cos I used to be obsessed with "They Might Be Giants" and one of their songs was called "Bangs" lol.

Oh god I forgot how much I used to like their music, I should put some on my ipod and revisit memory lane.
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Neraid » Sun May 03, 2009 3:31 pm

And there's Ricky Martin's song "She Bangs". Which of course means she has a fringe.

Anyway, I say less fringe, more mohawk. ;o)

(PS: How about tying your hair back or up in some way?)
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Subaru » Sun May 03, 2009 3:55 pm

Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby Subaru » Mon May 04, 2009 1:40 am

oooooooooooooooooooooh I got my hair cut today D:

I just wanted the fringe cut shorter so it wasn't all in my eyes and such.

But the lady cutter said that cos the top layers of my head have been cut short last time I had my hair cut, they don't match the bottom layers of my hair.
So I needed to get my bottom hair cut as well to give a chance for my top layer hair to catch up.

The end result was... I look more like a boy than ever >_>;;

Here is me just before the cut:

Here is me straight after:
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby scubasteve » Mon May 04, 2009 2:34 am

I like the way you have your hair now- well, when I saw you at Easter, anyway

scubasteve
Bard LV 70/25
Bard  LV 70/25

Postby Zinja » Mon May 04, 2009 8:09 am

the after is /no1
highlights your bright features
Ragnarok Renewal
Accounts :
Ragnarok Classic:
Main character Polka :
Zinja
Assassin LV 97/50
Assassin  LV 97/50

Next

Return to Archives