[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Sarco
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Sarco

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Sarco

Postby Sarco » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:13 pm

Hello Fairy Tale!!

My name is Brian and you can just call me Brian or Sarco it doesn't matter to me. I'm 20 years old about to turn 21 in Jan!!!! I live in Maryland, USA yeah far east coast lol. I'm pretty active but not currently because finals for me are next week...so i probably won't be on until next friday which is when my last final is. regardless, my characters are:

Sarco - Scholar 98/69 yeah i want to get that last level soon lol
Novarro - Mastersmith 90/55
and a bunch of other chars that to me aren't so important. those two are mostly the ones i play on anyways.

some of the other guilds I've been is Ronin (very brief moment...i joined it basically right when it was dying), and Nyame. In Nyame i was one of the core members and as you might as well guess I was with them from the very beginning. I decided to join fairy tale because as of right now Nyame is inactive in woe and it might very well be at its last stage of being alive. so I' m looking for a new home and a small guild. I look forward to meeting you guys!
Sarco
Novice LV 1/1
Novice  LV 1/1

Re: Sarco

Postby Bear » Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:06 pm

Oh hi Sarco, welcome to the forums and guild! Look forward to meeting you in game~

-Wiz
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Neraid » Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:06 pm

Hi Sarco, welcome to FT!

I used to be in Aureus so I knew a couple of the Nyame peeps who went there from Aureus. Sad to hear it is dying!
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Arai » Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:27 pm

Welcome! Nyame was always fun to fight against, so i guess that means fighting alongside one of the members should be fun too /swt2
Arai
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Luc of True Wind » Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:31 pm

Hello Brian! /peace
I'm Carlos and I play the scholar Jade Curtiss in the guild.
I too am in the middle of finals, soooo I also will not be fully immersed in RO until the end of this week because Friday my *final* final paper is due.
I look forward to meeting you and I hope you love it here in FT /no1
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Autolux » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:07 am

Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby lumais » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:37 am

Howdy!!!

Welcome to FT! I really hope you enjoy your time here /lv
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Kazu » Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:05 am