[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hello everyone xD
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hello everyone xD

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Hello everyone xD

Postby Commbank » Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:24 am

Hello,

I recently (well today xD) joined Fairy Tail and I thought I'd just post up a hello posting/or introduce myself a little :P
For all of those who dont know, my ingame charcter is called Skywalk ( 97 High wizard) and people call me Dan (nickname really xD), so u can either call me dan or sky :o which ever suits you xD

Um... I used to play in oRo, until the server went bankrupt and it was shut down :(
Dont know if any old oRo players remember but I used to be in a guild called Banana (very old skool) before I lost interest in Ro and quit :(
Luckily my curiosity provoked me to check up on oRo, when luckily i learnt that the server was being shut down so i could get a free transfer to iRo xD
I transferred to Loki... to realise the server was virtually impossible to play because of the severe lag... so I decided to quit for almost a year and half xD
I came back few months ago, but because there were so little australian based players/night owls who wanted to level with me, I decided to transfer to chaos last week xD

So... here I am :o
I dont have many alts :(... Im currently leveling a sac sader (level 91 named Skywalk - ) so if anyone wishes to party me in NL3 then i'd be most welcomed to join you xD

Well if anyone has any questions regarding myself, or if anyone wishes to level/help me/help them in any possible way then i'd be most delighted to xD so give me a call... haha

Anyways nice meeting you all and I hope I can get close to u all ... quickly xD
Commbank
Novice LV 2/2
Novice  LV 2/2

Re: Hello everyone xD

Postby Crimson Aurora » Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:15 pm

hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

im laura [:

i like to lvl late at night and am always down to party
nicee too meeeet youuuu
Crimson Aurora
Thief LV 11/1
Thief  LV 11/1

Postby RKT16ct » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:21 pm

whatsup Dan.

I'm Don. I go by the champ RK in game. I'm bogged down by work most times so I haven't been on that much lately; but when I do get my days I tend to be on into the wee hours of the mornin. If I see ya I'll holla.
RKT16ct
Monk LV 73/40
Monk  LV 73/40

Postby Luc of True Wind » Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:21 pm

Hello there Dan /paper
Nice to meet you, I'm Carlos
Welcome to Fairy Tail /no1
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby Subaru » Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:33 pm

Hello!

We have a few oro members in guild!

From the top of my head I can think of 6 (including me)

I don't remember you currently, but I remember your guild.

I used to have a friend in that guild that I would level with, but I seriously can't remember his name right now X.x
That is terrible of me, cos I played with him quite a few times. He was a wizard but when he got really high level (98, lol) I got too scared of leveling with him at HO incase my lag caused him to die. Also by then he had some sort of internet girlfriend.
Hmm this is annoying me that I can't remember his name

anyway hello! I hope to see you in game soon where we can talk about asura and bragi and land protector.
Right now I am in NZ for the holidays so don't get much playing time cos playing with family instead
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby lumais » Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:07 am

howdy dan!!!!

ive already met you but welcome to fairytail and the forums!!!!

cant wait to party with our new hwiz /lv
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Kazu » Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:46 am

Welcome to FT, Dan.
Kazu
Assassin LV 96/50
Assassin  LV 96/50

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!