[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - hi all
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

hi all

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

hi all

Postby SilentPacific » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Hi all id just like to say thank you for letting me join your guild and i look forward to getting to know you all. :P also im pretty new to rag so if i ask dumb questions please bear with me :roll:
SilentPacific
Novice LV 3/3
Novice  LV 3/3

Re: hi all

Postby Ramil » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:30 pm

welcome to the family that you will soon regret having hehe /gg!! j/k but yea welcome to FT :D
Ramil
Sage LV 98/50
Sage  LV 98/50

Postby Trez » Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:23 am

hey welcome!

glad ya could join!

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Autolux » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:26 pm

welcome, this is Autolux/Melonade/Paint It Black/Pedestal/ShakeTheCloudsUp and temporarily until further notice "Holy Healer, Batman!" and Captain America

if you ever need any advice on where to level or how to make money let me know

if you need any reference material
www.irowiki.org - Quest Reference, updates
http://rode.doddlercon.com/db/calc/ - Stat Calculator, good for testing damage against monsters as well as survivability against them.
http://irowiki.org/wiki/Repeatable_EXP_Quests - Repeatable quest guides, once in range level on these monsters to boost exp comeback
http://ragial.com/ - Should you decide to sell your exp rewards instead of using them, price gauge them, and other things here!
www.ratemyserver.net - I use this for general monster info, as well as who drops what at what %
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Bear » Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Welcome, welcome Pacific! Glad you could join our family! Don't worry about being new to RO, as long as you have a will to learn then you will do just fine. Feel free to ask me any questions you have and I will do my best to help get you caught up to speed. Another one of our newer RO players is wing0, and I'm sure he can give you some pointers from a more "new player perspective".

Glad you could join and look forward to getting to know you!

-Wiz :D
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Neraid » Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Welcome to FT! Hope you enjoyed getting naked and running around with us Yesterday ;) :lol:
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby bato » Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:34 pm

bato
Thief LV 40/30
Thief  LV 40/30

Postby Autolux » Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:05 pm

yeah your right rms is wrong a lot, I just use it for drop and exp ratings as well as monster location xD

edit: oh and the exp tables
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby -Viral- » Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:55 am

Welcome to Fairy Tale! :D
-Viral-
Assassin LV 76/45
Assassin  LV 76/45

Postby SilentPacific » Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:10 pm

thanks for the warm welcome and the site advie is taken :D