[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hello ;o
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hello ;o

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Hello ;o

Postby Milfy » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:39 pm

Maintenance is up so I had to Google the forum site. =x

Anyway, just joined FT yesterday thanks to Rika's persuasive and irresistible advertising *someone needs to get paid*. ;o My name is Barbara but nicknames are welcomed. =] I have a 74 HP in the guild. And just to put it out there now, I am a mom of a beautiful 9 month old little girl [I get "Do you even know what MILF means?" an awful lot -_-]. My husband *irl* has joined the guild as well, Sin*Ful Thinkin, level 80 Assassin. His name is Frank and is enlisted in the U.S. Navy so if you don't see him around all that much, he's most likely saving the country via submarine... o.o. I don't want to sound too much like a personal ad so I'll just leave it at that.

I hope to find some good parties here in FT..and no drama. =]!
Milfy
Acolyte LV 52/40
Acolyte  LV 52/40

Re: Hello ;o

Postby Autolux » Tue Mar 03, 2009 12:56 pm

welcome to the guild! Always happy to see a new face =)
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby ShinRyuu » Tue Mar 03, 2009 2:22 pm

Hello and welcome. Does Barbie works as a nickname? :lol:
Hope you have fun here.
ShinRyuu
Wizard LV 75/44
Wizard  LV 75/44

Postby Bear » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:18 pm

LOL! I think it's funny that you get asked what Milf means a lot and used Milfy as a forum name XD

Anyways, welcome to the guild Barb (and through extension to your husband Frank)!

-Wiz 8-)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Trez » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:36 pm

Welcome both of you =)

I'm sure you will enjoy yourself here, and I'm glad you could join!

This is Ryozo btw :D
Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Suzaku » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:22 pm

Welcome to guild Barbara and Frank :)

I hope u guys enjoy and have lots of fun ^.^
Suzaku
Novice LV 7/6
Novice  LV 7/6