[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - A New Monkey
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

A New Monkey

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

A New Monkey

Postby RKT16ct » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:00 pm

Howdy,

My name is Don- and I should be an alcoholic.

Anyways, my character here is RKT16ct- a monk slowly progressing towards 99; and towards ultimately, becoming a champion. I started with this goal in mind 2 years ago on the Iris server, to which two of the other members of this guild, Zabuza! and Kakashi are well aware of; and I transferred over to chaos with them from Iris. I went through a monk already, and screwed up his stats so bad that I deleted him and started from scratch with this guy. For a time as well I experimented with a priest.

My wife is a sage lvl 84 currently; but not in this guild. She doens't play that much actually, since she found leveling to be a pain, and a slow one at that. Plus being a battle sage has got to be hard, not knowing where to level and not having alot of monsters that can be killed.

If I can help in any way, I'd be glad to. RE: drama- the only drama I got going on is nothing in-game. Mostly just real life; but we all got our ups and downs during our span here.
RKT16ct
Monk LV 73/40
Monk  LV 73/40

Re: A New Monkey

Postby Bear » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:14 am

Hi Don! Welcome to Fairy Tail man! Your name reminds me of a robot. Perhaps an awesome one!

-Wiz :D

Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Green Halloween » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:16 am

Hello Don. Thanks to Wiz I now picture you as a robot. D: Robots are cool though.

Welcome to ft! :mrgreen:
GreenHalloween Green Halloween Green HaIIoween
Green Halloween
Dancer LV 90/50
Dancer  LV 90/50

A Robot Monkey

Postby Neraid » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:43 pm

Hi Don! Welcome to FT.
I thought Wiz was saying that the name 'Don' reminded him of a Robot! Now I realise it's your monk(ey) with that name, so here's how *I* will picture you from now on:
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Ramil » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:19 pm

Ramil
Sage LV 98/50
Sage  LV 98/50

Postby Trez » Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:15 am

hey welcome man, glad you could join.

-Ryozo