[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hiya
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hiya

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Hiya

Postby RollCasket » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:40 pm

Hiya all!

Finally became slightly unlazy and registered on the forums /swt I'm a long time RO and WoW player (among other mmos) and play pretty much everything on just about every system /hmm I collect a lot of older systems and games and my fav are the SNES and Dreamcast /no1 Also...I'm totally not trying to use as many of these emotes as possible cause I love RO emotes /shy

On RO I'm most known for my Super Novice RollCasket (http://www.strawberryskies.net/images/roroll01sm.jpg) but I had several characters on two accounts...lol. I don't play anymore but I had played since alpha, and also played korean beta 1 and 2, english beta 1 and 2, japanese release ver, and english release ver. On a slightly related note, I am infinitely sad that there is no Novice Rank theme on here /sob

On WoW I have 9 80s on Kirin Tor, 2 are alliance and 7 are horde (mains). I've played WoW pretty much since it came out, and am also in the Cataclysm beta currently. The only class I don't have to 80 yet is hunter and that's cause I'm making a goblin hunter whose name I have saved, Autoattack /meh2 Also, goblins are awesome /rice

That's...probably good enough since I tend to talk way too much /sigh

~Roll
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Re: Hiya

Postby RollCasket » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:58 pm

Oh yeah, I found a related screenshot, I loved those santa outfits /rice

"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Pie » Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:28 am

Hi Roll! Welcome to the forums~ =) I was happy to hear from you a couple days ago and to have the surprise of hearing from you again on the forums! =D Things have been extremely slow on these forums lately, but we're gonna be working on getting it active again. ^-^ Thank you so much for joining and saying hello! =D /thx
/ok
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby RollCasket » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Well I have a tendency to post in decently large waves so I'll prolly help a bit in activeness...speaking of me posting though I already messed up and posted a Megaman Online thread in The Wolf Den cause I didn't notice there was specifically a game type section /hmm

Maybe you can move it? Sorry I is teh noob /swt2

But yeah, it was cool to talk to you again so I'll prolly hop on your server every so often to check if you're on/mess around on the character there.
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Luc of True Wind » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:55 pm

Hello Roll!
I'm Carlos

It's nice to meet you /no1

It's good to see people posting here again and I'm glad that we have a new person on board /lv
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby RollCasket » Thu Nov 18, 2010 1:26 pm

Hiya Carlos!

Yeah I haven't been on a forum in a while so I'm prolly gonna bombard this one, bwa hahaha! /gg

On a random note, I should prolly make a banner or something at some point...just cause =X Unfortunately though my desktop recently exploded and I don't have photoshop on my lappy >.> Or access to all the pictures on there for that matter, lol. Oh well, I'll prolly jus leave it till I fix that computer...or maybe for now I'll just put in a stupid comment, yay stupid comments!
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Autolux » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:24 am

Hi hi Roll, I'm Mel, and everytime the forum ranks are mentioned I nag wiz that there's no gunslinger rank :(

I still come around to say hi and all, but I don't know how many people here even play RO, funny to not be playing RO, but meet another RO player lol...
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby RollCasket » Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:59 am

Hiya Mell, yeah I'm sad cause in another post or so I won't be a novice anymore...the horror! I can't remember exactly when it last was that I played RO...but I hung out with Pie and a few others in FT while I was there. I actually met Pie while killing High Orcs on my Super Novice, lol. I kinda miss my characters every now and then...but I doubt I'd ever go back and play anymore =X
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:43 am

Welcome to the forums Roll!

Pardon the dust and over-abundance of topics and stuff that stands here as a tribute to the 'ol guild. I'll be cleaning them up in the near-ish future so they are more convo friendly hehe.

Also, it is funny that Mel mentioned the ranks because I originally intended for their to be Gunslinger, TK class AND Super Novice ranks, but the process for getting the "base" classes was a huge undertaking and I got lazy afterward. /heh

It really is nice to see some fresh blood here; it feels refreshing to me at least. Pie and I are usually so busy or occupied that we don't have much time to contribute to conversations, which I think is sad since I feel like we should since we are the hosts. It is another thing I want to change very soon-ish.

Anyways! Welcome again! /no1

-Bear
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Thanks for the welcome and hiya /thx

I didn't see any dust or anything /omg I don't mind the guild posts though, I remember another forum I used to frequent...it had eventually died out and way later was "sorta" brought back...and me and like 2 other people did our best to keep it going but then I think it was just me so I stopped /swt This one is already way more active than that though =P Also, blargle Super Novice I just went with my main in jRO, priest D=

Wait...did you say fresh blood? Keep it down! The zombies love fresh blood >.>
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!