[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - You! Yes, you! Hi. That is all, you may keep walking.
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

You! Yes, you! Hi. That is all, you may keep walking.

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

You! Yes, you! Hi. That is all, you may keep walking.

Postby chiefvsmario » Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:56 pm

I'm not very good with greetings. But... I favorite games are Conker's Bad Fur Day on the N64 and the original Fallout games. CBFD is just blood and gore, crude humor, adult language, and references to everything. Don't really see a reason not to like it. As for the Fallouts? So easy... to screw yourself over, that is. If you make one tiny mistake, then you might as well delete that save and start anew.
For sprites, art, games, and all around shenanigans, join ! Or, if you'd prefer something more focused on stories and RPs, join ! Both are kinda slow, but your activity can change that!
chiefvsmario
Novice LV 4/4
Novice  LV 4/4

Re: You! Yes, you! Hi. That is all, you may keep walking.

Postby Eccs » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Hey chiefvsmario

I am Eccs,

Welcome to the Aggro forums its nice to have you here. /heh I remember playing conkers on both the 64 and the xbox. Its one of my favorite games, with the Giant poo song and Nazi Tediz /ok .

Anyway here's me (almost entirely copied from ice break thread)

Games I play
I haven't really had much time to play that many games recently. Favorite Genres are generally strategy, rpgs and puzzle games.The only things I have been playing recently have been on my DS to and from work.

DS
I would recommend the Professor Layton Series (for anyone who loves puzzles and riddles)
also been playing Advance Wars Dual Strike Yes i am still playing this
other game I have been playing its Yoshi's Island DS for some reason i dont know why Yoshi games appeal to me

PS3
Going back through assasins creed 2 / brotherhood to to unlock all those trophies.
(I need more ps3 games /swt2)

Computer
To call it playing would strech it really far since i'm mostly using it as a chat >_<
International Ragnarok Online - Ymir Server

Music
At the moment one of my Favorite groups are Epik High and Orange Caramel. I really like the songs Fan and One,love the MV for 'Fan' especially the washing machine. Watch it to see why /ok

My preference of music generally differs depending on my mood, I like classical, rock and some hip hop. But atm I am preferring melancholic songs.

Eccs
Eccs
Priest LV 90/50
Priest  LV 90/50

Postby Bear » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Hiya Chief, welcome to the forum~

It's nice to see some new registrations! Anyways, my mind is kinda blank right now so... umm... man, I could really go for some pizza right now. Or possibly some okonomiyaki; it's like Japanese pizza and that is two sides of the same awesome coin. Anyways, make yourself at home to chit chat about whatever~
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby chiefvsmario » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:45 am

Thank ye, thank ye. I thank the both of ye. I will definitely need to look into the Professor Layton games. As for getting settled... I'll do just that! =D
For sprites, art, games, and all around shenanigans, join ! Or, if you'd prefer something more focused on stories and RPs, join ! Both are kinda slow, but your activity can change that!
chiefvsmario
Novice LV 4/4
Novice  LV 4/4

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!