[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Howdy, I be new
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Howdy, I be new

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: Howdy, I be new

Postby Soeroah » Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 pm

Yes, it'd be awkward to tell people I have some S&M posters I want to frame and hang on my walls without context!

Next project sounds fun, but I shall be patient :p I've been patient with Time Travellers. The name was dropped before the 3DS was formally announced, and since then we've had one trailer and a teaser site shown to us, and that's it.

I shouldn't be so excited about a game with such small amounts of information!
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby RollCasket » Wed Aug 24, 2011 8:42 pm

What's so weird about S&M posters all over your wall? Ok nm, scratch that deteriorating line before this thread gets too weird, lol.

I think it's fine to be excited for a game with little to no information, though USUALLY it's more common to be super excited about sequels to games you already love. Sure you could say that there is SOME information cause it's an established franchise, but sometimes sequels (or prequels) can be completely different in characters and even gameplay, so I think it counts.

Like, games I most want? A new F-Zero (come on Nintendo, you didn't even make a DS OR Wii one, we're long past due for one), a new Breath of Fire (but with Capcom's head up their own asses I doubt it at this point), new Megaman X (ditto Capcom, doubly so because it's Megaman and Capcom hates Megaman), Extreme G (to a lesser extent than F-Zero) and I'm sure many others I'm forgetting atm as my mind is on food since I haven't eaten yet today =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Soeroah » Wed Aug 24, 2011 11:38 pm

I just today found out about a 999 Prequel...sequel? Spin-off?

A game similar to 999 made by the same folks, being made for the Vita and the 3DS. I loved that game. I am excited for it!
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Previous

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!