[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Mooo!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Mooo!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Mooo!

Postby Thrishmal » Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:03 pm

Moo, mooo moo moooo moo mooo mooooooo moo mooo. Mooo moo mooooo moo moooo moooo mooooooo mooo!

Now that I have that out of the way...

Greetings! I have been lurking the site for the past few months reading the comic ever since I came across it on...somewhere. I should probably keep track of stuff like that. Either way, I fell in love with the fantastic art style and awesome wit (definitely not too strong of a word) displayed in many of the comics.

I have been a gamer in some form or fashion for all of my 27 years. I may have started off by imaginarily battling ducks on the mobile above my crib, but that thirst for duck on duck violence eventually evolved into a love for boardgames and then the ultimate game of all time, Duck Hunt. While things have been naturally going downhill from there, it is only understandable and unstoppable after hitting the peak in the Universes existence.

While waiting for the second coming of Duck Hunt, I have mostly moved to MMORPGs. I used to play a game called Wyvern, which was a graphical mud, until they changed how levitation worked *shakes fist*
I then moved on to WoW and many other MMOs, though World of Tanks tends to eat a LOT of my gaming time as of late. As for non-MMOs I tend to play a mix of strategy, RPG, and FPS games, making me fairly easy to please :)

Anime is also something that has drawn me in over the years. Though I do not watch as much as I once did, I do still watch a few new shows every now and again. Right now I am following Working! season 2 as well as Mawara Penguindrum, which is a pretty good show so far! As for all time favorites in anime, I would have to say those are Clannad and Toradora; both shows I watched around the same time and they both played with my emotions to a degree. Clannad was the worst for playing with my emotions and is thus my favorite anime of all time. The second season was made all the worse for me since I had watched the movie between the two seasons and knew generally how the second season was going to end. Talk about emotional roller coaster, omg. If anyone has yet to actually watch the second season of Clannad, I highly suggest watching the Clannad movie between the two seasons as I feel knowing the outcome of the story makes the second part of that story much more emotional.

Now that I have raved about Clannad enough, I should probably skedaddle and watch some Walking Dead from last night.

Thanks all and looking forward to getting to know you!
Thrishmal
Undeclared
Undeclared

Re: Mooo!

Postby RollCasket » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:08 pm

Hiya and welcome (translation: mooo mo moomoo)

So YOU were one of those many guests lurking! ::shakes fist:: it's ok, you've finally joined the dark side and now you are trapped! Bwa hahaha! Anyway, I also love mmos and RPGs, though not fps games so much. Currently playin the new Mario for 3DS and Cave Story mainly.

Anime though...I had watched the first season of Working but not the 2nd, just no time lately. Clannad though...well, let me start by saying Kanon was one of my favorite animes ever, so I was excited to hear about Clannad, watched it and...well...was disappointed. To me it felt like the emotions in Kanon were much more natural while Clannad felt very forced, like they were trying too hard to elicit a reaction out of me. It's not that I didn't like it overall, just didn't like it as much.

In any case, welcome to the forums, hopefully I don't scare you off =X
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Thrishmal » Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:31 am

I doubt that, mostly because I have always thought that your username is awesome, makes me chuckle almost every time when I actually sit there and ponder the name :)

I never really dealt with any of the Kanon stuff, though I imagine I would like it. I am a sucker for the shows like that *sigh*
Thrishmal
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby RollCasket » Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:09 am

Well maybe it breaks the illusion for you but it's just Roll's full name from Megaman Legends and the name I used for my super novice in Ragnarok Online, lol.

I saw Kanon subbed which helped a big twist become more powerful. Even without that though I really loved that show and it had a lot of good scenes and stuff in it. I definitely recommend it, though you may not like it as much since I pumped it up a bit but oh well, heh.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Pie » Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:42 am

So you were one of those people stalking the forums Thrishmal? XD

Welcome to the forums! -fun intro.~ I hope you enjoy it here with us! =D (though it's more like... minus myself for most of the time because I tend to seldom post. =/)

Thank you so much for your comments on the comic art and wit by the way. ;_; I'm so happy to read that. T-T

sorry for the short reply, gotta get back to work. =x
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!