[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Uh.. hello!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Uh.. hello!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Uh.. hello!

Postby Mistaque » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:31 pm

Um.. yeah. Hi.
I'm not one for introductions, but I guess I have ta try anyway.

I like.. games, anime/manga, drawing, and such. Then again, if I didn't, I wouldn't be here in the first place. Yeesh.
Also, food. Yummy, tasty food. Like pizza. Pizza is good. But.. who doesn't like pizza?
Maybe I should just skip this basic stuff.

So.. I've played lots of games. From the ol' classics like Chrono Trigger, Seiken Densetsu 3, Super Metroid, Kirby's Adventure etc. to various newer games, mostly MMOs, some notable ones being Ragnarok Online and World of Warcraft. Another MMO I really liked was the little-known Ghost Online, which had all it's English versions closed down. (Curse ye, Netgame!)

I haven't watched that much anime, mostly due to accessibility issues.. Some I've watched are Ranma 1/2, Hoshi no Kaabii and Ragnarok the Animation.

I'm a pretty decent-ish artist, although all of my art is in paper form, which is kind of hard to show off due to lack of a scanner or something. Maybe someday I can show you some..
(if I didn't spend all my spare money on games and candy instead of saving up for a scanner)

I.. guess that's pretty much it for now. /swt2
Mistaque
Mage LV 63/45
Mage  LV 63/45

Re: Uh.. hello!

Postby Soeroah » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:31 pm

Welcome, gamer person ^.^
Soeroah
Dancer LV 82/50
Dancer  LV 82/50

Postby RollCasket » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:46 pm

Welcome! Yay for more fellow old school rpg players. Always nice to hear of people who played Secret of Mana 2. I still play some WoW myself when I can, and Elsword ATM though there are other free games I play sometimes.

I'm also sorta somewhat of an artist myself but I haven't done anything in forever >.> if you do get a scanner though be sure to share some stuff!
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:24 am

Hi and welcome to our little home Mistaque! Those are some mighty fine game tastes you have there...and seeing you list them off makes me think that anyone who enjoys our little comic probably has very similar gaming histories and tastes...which is FREAKING AWESOME.

If you do get a scanner one day, please share your art! I love the idea of seeing other peoples works and even having people share their passions. Like if you made something, whether it be art, music, food, invention, killer robot dino or any other neat thing; share it here! Seeing the things people are passionate about is awesome and really helps people warm up to one another, I think!

Make yourself at home and welcome once again! =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Thrishmal » Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:29 pm

I thought you said no more killer robot dinos after mine did what it did to your neighbor...

Welcome, Mistaque!

Glad to have you around with your pizza/game loving self :)

I had a good stint in WoW as well, though I am mostly waiting for SWTOR which is right around the corner, yay! Hopefully we get to see some of your awesome art some day, would be great.
Thrishmal
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Pie » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:39 am

Welcome Mistaque to the forums. XD Yay for similar interests! \(' v ')/

mmmmm.... pizza..... ;_;

I hope you get a chance to share some or your artwork too! It'd be great to see!
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!