[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Wait how did I get here?
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Wait how did I get here?

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Wait how did I get here?

Postby Kerreth » Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:49 am

Fun Fact: I've had this window open for an hour before I started typing because I distracted myself with Youtube.

So I guess I should start talking about myself. I'm Kerreth, and I play video games. Done.

Oh okay, details. Well, I've been I huge WoW addict for the past few years, ripping things apart on my shadow priest. But other than that, I love playing tons of things. I hold special places in my heart and gallbladder for the Mass Effect series, Dragon Age series, Trauma Center series, Zelda, Pokemon, Prince of Persia, The Sims, Rock Band, among many many others. And, if you couldn't tell by the avatar, I loooooooove [strike]me some balls[/strike] Persona 4, whose anime I am currently having fanboy seizures over.

Speaking of anime, well, I'm not too heavy into it, as the only series I've ever finished watching was the original Full Metal Alchemist. Brotherhood is on the Netflix queue though, as is Angel Beats and Death Note. Anime isn't the only TV I watch though, and I blame Netflix. I loved Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and I've been following Doctor Who and Game of Thrones since I've found out about them. And Phineas and Ferb is the greatest kids show in the history of kids shows.

This entire post is a list. Well, I work in the "wonderful" world of tech support, and am an aspiring web designer, despite being extremely rusty in every language I've dabbled in and losing all my projects from school and thus having no portfolio. QQ.

And nooooow I'm done talking about myself. I think. Maybe.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: Wait how did I get here?

Postby RollCasket » Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:30 am

Welcome! But dude...you gotta stop polishing those balls!

WoW is quite the addiction as I've been playing it off and on since vanilla. Every time I try to quit someone or something always brings me back =P Shadow priest is fun though, but my "main" seems to change all the time cause I have 9 classes at 85 with DK being 82 cause I keep getting bored with it. I like to play a mix of games also though lately I haven't had a lot of time for anything.

I used to watch tons of anime but from a mix of not having time and not having interesting anime to watch i don't watch very much anymore. The Persona anime is great though and have been watching those as they come out.

Despite not having much time I'm also known to waste a good bit on YouTube lol...
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Kerreth » Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Did you watch Episode 12 today? DID YOU!? NO!?

DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WATCH IT! RIGHT NOW! IT'S SO FREAKIN' AMAZING!
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:45 pm

What I'm watching it through doesn't have ep 12 up atm =X Since currently I don't really have internet I'm limited to using my iphone for most everything at least for now, lol. So I'm just using www.theanimenetwork.com currently. Kanji was pretty badass in 11 though, I love his punching persona summon.
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Kerreth » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:57 pm

I'm watching it on TAN too. For whatever reason, clicking on the show title isn't going to the latest episode automatically, but Episode 12 is indeed up, just click the episode manually. :/

And it's amazing.
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kerreth » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:02 pm

. (Ep 10 btw.)
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:19 pm

Ah yeah, ep 10, I'm bad with remembering stuff =P

For some reason, I can't click it through the iphone...to try and get around this I typed in the url manually which sort of works...it brings me to it but says I need premium access =P I'll just squeeze it in now while I still have a bit of time on the laptop before I'm away from the internet for a few weeks again =P
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:27 am

Welcome to the forums Kerreth! It is very great to see you here =)

Watching the clip you posted of Kanji does peak my interest a bit. Pie has been wanting to watch it lately, but I'm still hesitant because I really want to finish the game first; which always seem to be getting pushed to the side for other things lately. Most recently it has been Terraria with Mistaque and Pie and a little bit of Super Meat Boy after picking up the Humble Bundle.

Also, I don't remember what it was, but something got me a little interested in checking out Phineas and Ferb. I think it was the silly rap that the creators did about how they produce the show. I've heard some things here and there about it, and I figure anything that is that popular is worth checking out. Maybe one day we will get a satellite connection back so I can watch shows again...one day.

As always, pull up a seat and get cozy in our little love nest!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Kerreth » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:34 am

If you guys aren't gonna finish the game anytime soon, I'd recommend just watching the show already to get the ending through that. Other than the side social links being supercondensed to "Just The Important Parts" editions (but still being interesting), they're telling the main story pretty faithfully, and the show as a whole is pretty awesome. I don't know where in the game you guys left off, but the last episode was (spoiler)the game dungeon(end spoiler) and about a third of the episode didn't even happen in the game (but it was AWESOME).
Kerreth
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:46 am

Yeah, I imagine if I push back finishing the game that much longer I will have to finish it through the animation. The game was just so awesome that I didn't want to have any bit of it spoiled...but damn it, there are just too many good things to do lately!! >_<

In our last play through, we just got into Naoto's dungeon...so I'm not too sure how much more we have to go. I figure by the time we finish it, P5 will be out and we'll be stuck in this vicious cycle once again lol
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!