[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Yo diggity!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Yo diggity!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Yo diggity!

Postby Ninja_moofin » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:37 pm

Hiya everyone!

I'm Kurtis, you can all call me Kurt though.

I am a fan of Games been playing since I was little, The game that had the biggest impact on me growing up was probably Final Fantasy 4 it was the first real game I played felt like it blew my mind when I was a kid. I enjoy anime and cartoons in general grew up collecting comics with my old man which is why I enjoy all that sort of stuff I suppose.

ummm..... /hmm I..... Like long walks on the beach and..... just kidding just kidding /heh , but I'm pretty easy going and love having people to talk to. so look forward to chatting with all of you and making new friends! /no1
Ninja_moofin
Swordman LV 52/40
Swordman  LV 52/40

Re: Yo diggity!

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:05 pm

Welcome Kurt! It is very awesome to have you here. It's really awesome that you started out with such a great game at such a young age!

It's so cool how impressionable gaming can be when people play them from early ages. I really feel like they have the power to change the world because anyone who grows up with those kind of amazing experiences will never want to stop. It's so hard to put down when they spark up our minds with imagination and critical thought. Also, yay for parents who share hobbies with their kids!

As I say to everyone, make yourself at home and feel free to share your interests!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:40 am

Hello Kurt though!

You already get a bonus to cool points for FF4, so that's always good. Which comics did you collect/like most? I wasn't really a collector or anything, but I did get some every now and then as a kid with my own money. They usually broke down into 85% Spiderman, 10% other Marvel comics, and 5% assorted others lol.

In any case welcome to the forums and if I come across as weird...well...that's cause I am =P
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tehwilburforce » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:53 pm

Hey Curt! I don't really collect comics, but I was wondering if you prefer Marvel or DC (or maybe even Dark Horse or one of the smaller publishers.)

Also, I am currently going through FFIV for the first time. It is quite excellent, though I have had to put my run-through on hold due to multiple things. Anyway, glad to have ya! Welcome to the forum!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Ninja_moofin » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:21 pm

Thanks Bear! Happy to be here!

hmmm well Roll I have collect a pretty fair mix of comics growing up to be honest, Art and story are a Huge draw for me with that sort of thing. I haven't actually bought comics since I was younger me and my old man use to go to comic shops and collect stuff haha. Mine are like you probably like 60% Spiderman, 30% X-men and 10% batman. Not weird just different Roll just different. /no1

Wilbur I prefer Marvel's Universe over DC but I enjoy both of them. I have to say I have always held a soft spot for FF4 since that mind blowing play through as a kid.

Thanks again everyone on the warm welcome!
Ninja_moofin
Swordman LV 52/40
Swordman  LV 52/40

Postby Pie » Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 pm

Hello Kurt, Welcome to the Forums! XD

Yay for old classics! XD It seems like FF4 has made a huge impact on a lot of gamers' lives. =D FF4 blew my mind too when I was small and started an RPG obsession. XD

Welcome again and I hope you enjoy yourself here! =D
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Ninja_moofin » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:47 am

It's nice to meet you Pie and Thanks!

Ya FF4 was my first RPG haha it was awesome!
Ninja_moofin
Swordman LV 52/40
Swordman  LV 52/40

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!