[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Ohai.
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Ohai.

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Ohai.

Postby th3squirr3l » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Hi there, all.

Not sure if there's much to be said here. Bear had posted the Terraria related comics over on the TO forums, I read them, instantly had to read the rest of the comics. They were all amazing, and I look forward to more :D

Also, I kinda wanted another forum to lurk on :3

Other webcomics I love: xkcd (If you couldn't tell), Rice Boy/Order of Tales/Vattu (Evan Dahm is a champion), Awkward Zombie, Questionable Content...

Always been a Nintendo fanboy, always will be. Love Zelda, Metroid, Fire Emblem and the like, though I've recently been into some sandboxy-ish games, such as Minecraft and Terraria, and everyone's favorite hat trading simulation, TF2.

Anyways, expect lots of drivel such as the above post from me, as I tend to get bored easily, and when I get bored I lurk on forums.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Re: Ohai.

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:27 pm

Moar Hatz :D. but welcome to the fourms and what ive been seeing on these fourms is that your gonna like it here with your lurkiness. and if you ever wan't to play terraria, minecraft, tf2, or any other game let me know.
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby th3squirr3l » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:37 pm

You! Your avatar seems awfully familiar xD
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:40 pm

yea i came from the terraria fourms aswell and until i make a custom avatar for these fourms im sticking with this one.
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Postby Bear » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:46 pm

Welcome th3squiir3l. Your signature on TO forums made an impression on me because I knew exactly who you were when you registered haha.

Make yourself at home, drivel or not, and don't be shy about posting. The overall feel of our community is friendly, warm and welcoming. Make friends, have fun, be cool and be a boss. /ok
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby th3squirr3l » Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:55 pm

Hahaha, a friend on the forum actually made that for me randomly. No request, no suggestion, just signature xD

Sadly, it wasn't within the restrictions of this site and it wouldn't let me upload it. Oh, well, I'll find another.

I've been looking around, and I think I'll like it here :D
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby RollCasket » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:36 pm

Welcome! It's been exciting lately with people joining and posting often, which is fine by me cause it keeps me occupied on those boring graveyard shifts.

I think the last time I even logged into tf2 was a year...or two...or...so...when it was not free, though I've heard about them I dunno anything about these hats...though I was tempted to link my Spiral Knights to steam JUST to get a SK hat in tf2 even though I never played it o.O Hat collecting is a disease...RO......
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:38 pm

Yes it very is a disease... DARN YOU TF2. musta collect more hatz now.
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Welcome to our ever growing family.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby th3squirr3l » Tue Jan 17, 2012 6:49 am

I'll admit, I actually did buy a hat once. LE GASP.
But it was when the game had gone F2P, and it was during the summer sale. The hat was only 99 cents, and I wanted to upgrade my account to the premium thing, or whatever they called it. Basically, it was as if I had bought the game for full price, but not xD
I think it was a justified purchase, seeing as how that 99 cents was leftovers on my Steam account from buying Magicka for about $2.50. Which was also during the summer sale.

I'm a cheap bastard, sometimes xD

*1000th post on the "Hi! I'm New Here!" board! Wooo.*
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!