[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Splee
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Splee

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: Splee

Postby RollCasket » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:24 pm

Welcome to our lil corner of the net.

As said, fav games/currently playing, other interests/hobbies so I can place you on my coolness scale.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:38 pm

I think it's funny people are talking about dark humor; Pie and I were just chatting about it recently. Before she met me, most of the things she would draw were very cute. No. ALL of the things were really cute. And with LiA you have that juxtaposed against my humor. I told her I can't help but feel like I tainted her in some way.

Ahhh well... Taint is good, right?

Also, welcome to the forums Reaper! Make yourself at home! =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:39 pm

Taint makes the world go round.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Doctor G33K » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:40 pm

Tainted love...

Once I ran to you (I ran)
Now I'll run from you
This tainted love you've given
I give you all a boy could give you
Take my tears and that's not nearly all
Oh...tainted love
Tainted love

Yeah... It's all good.

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby RollCasket » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:41 pm

Bear...I was going to answer that but I think that's a different humor than dark humor so I'll just...leave that one alone...

In any case, I think it's a good combo all around.
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Bear » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:44 pm

I'm always happy you get my nuances lol
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:52 pm

I think I just learned a little too much today /swt
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby RollCasket » Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:46 pm

Yeah this topic is veering quite a bit, but my gf just got her priest to 85 now (only healing class she doesn't have is pally at 85) and talking about equipment she was getting so of course I used that opportunity to tell her what I could give her that would be best in slot...what it would add to her item level...and a few other things =P

Somehow she tolerates my colorful jokes, but I think mainly she's just used to them, lol
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Luc of True Wind » Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:08 pm

Hello Reaper, welcome to our awesome community /no1
It's so great to see our family growing /ho
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby ThePaul » Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:26 am

Don't worry, I'm sure she'll start scolding you for them at some point. I got to watch it happen first hand over a couple months with my buddy and his wife (although I might have helped that happen, as it was starting to annoy me that he did that all the time and it was quite amusing when his verbal naughtiness was getting cockblocked at every turn) ;)
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!