[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hello!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hello!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Hello!

Postby Farore » Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Hello Everyone!

I'm not really good at introduction type thingies, so bare with me.

I tend to try to go by Farore on anything game related if it's available, and it was, so yay! I've been reading the comic for a while after being introduced to it by my bf Roll Casket. I'm usually pretty quiet until I get to know people a bit; I'm always afraid I'll make myself sound stupid, but I try.

I love video games, my favorite of which is Legend of Zelda <3. I have tons of Zelda related stuff, including a sexy life sized Hylian Shield and Master Sword Roll got me for my birthday. I'm also highly addicted to World of Warcraft where I'm working on finishing my team of all Tauren healers (For the Horde!). I have 4 85's (Shaman, Priest, Druid, and Warlock) and I'm currently working on my Paladid (20 levels to go!). I love getting achievements and go to great lengths to do so, in WoW especially on my shammy (main) and anything else that gives shinies.

Other than those I tend to play RPG's and anything that sounds fun. More recently I've been playing a lot of Skyrim. I also enjoy hack and slash games quite a bit, as well as anything with a really good story line. I'm open to trying anything really, but if I don't like it I'll say so. I dabble a bit in LoL sticking to Akali, but I'm really bad. Like, really bad.

When I'm not playing games I love to read and cook. I get excited about WoW Lore books. I just bought myself a cookbook so poor Roll has be subjected to my foodly whims. There wasn't really and outline for this so if I missed anything or anybody has any questions please feel free to ask =]
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Re: Hello!

Postby Bear » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:07 pm

Awesome! Welcome to the forums Farore~

Don't ever worry about sounding stupid; just chat freely, laugh, smile and have fun. I say and do stupid things all the time. The great thing about it is that if you do it enough, you learn to laugh at yourself and you can get others to laugh with you =)

How are the WoW Lore books? One of my best friends is really into them and says they are really great for anyone who loves the universe. Any favorite in the series? How about favorite book(s) that are not WoW related?

Have you played Skyward Sword yet?? I want to play it so badly T-T I feel like a poser that Pie and I have a Skyward Sword shirt coming out and we haven't been able to afford the game yet. Maybe I'll break down and grab it soon hehe.

Anyways, welcome to the forums; make yourself at home =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Welcome to the forums. Don't mind the owls. /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Farore » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:28 pm

Thanks! The WoW books are great. They really do go very in depth about the universe. They're all really good, and picking a favorite is hard. I guess I'd have to say maybe The Last Guardian. It's mainly about Khadgar, Medivh, and their goings on in Karazhan. I always really loved that instance and had to actually go through the entire place in game after I read the book. Again though, they're all really good, haven't read one I didn't love yet.

I also really enjoy books by Lisa Gardner. I usually read murder/mystery, suspense, and fantasy.

I loveeeeee Skyward Sword! I went into Gamestop every month for almost a year to make deposits towards it and Skyrim. I got both collectors editions; it was an expensive month. I love the shirts!

Owls are cool. They do that thing with their head.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Luc of True Wind » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:51 pm

Hello Farore!

Welcome to our fun little community /no1
I am also really into RPGs, but with my crazy job I don't get the time I need to devote to them /sob

You'll fit right in, and don't worry about sounding silly. We are all welcoming and accepting here, so go ahead and express yourself /no1
Luc of True Wind
High Mage LV 52/40
High Mage  LV 52/40

Postby RollCasket » Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:59 pm

Welcome Hun! Didn't know you were gonna join so that was kinda random lol.

I'm not sure what else to say/ask since I talk to you all the time anyway...

Oh, I am usually the one that makes her play games that I know she'll like, so I'm slowly broadening her horizons in that field lol. Next on the list is Ghost Trick, which was great.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby TheNesta » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:14 pm

Hi Farore, Hey where do I know you from? /gg

Well, I'm still new myself, but this seems like a pretty radical community. Glad we can all hang out on here!
TheNesta
Rogue LV 80/48
Rogue  LV 80/48

Postby Farore » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:15 pm

Hmm.. TheNesta eh? I'm not sure if I can place that name haha!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby TheNesta » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:21 pm

/omg

I see how it is! I'll just sit over here in the corner then. And slit my fuzzy wrist.

Serloin: /wrist
TheNesta
Rogue LV 80/48
Rogue  LV 80/48

Postby th3squirr3l » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 pm

Hello and welcome!

Are Din and Nayru soon to follow? :P

LoZ is just about my favorite series out there. MM ftw :D
Though I must be honest, I haven't finished Skyward Sword yet... Umm... Don't hate me.
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!