[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hello!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hello!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: Hello!

Postby Pie » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:45 am

Welcome to the forums Farore! =) It's great to see that our little forum family is growing. XD I hope you enjoy yourself here.~

I guess this confirms it for me that Roll's a guy. haha After all these years of knowing Roll, I always kinda assumed he was a girl, not only because he always tended to use girl avatars on Livejournal, but because I didn't read any hints of him saying otherwise. XD I should have expected the possibility though since it seems like 80% or more of the girls you meet in MMO's are guys. Bear actually suspected Roll to be a guy a few months back, but I was teetering on the fence. '_' I think I just wanted to believe Roll was a girl too because I actually don't have any real girl friends. ^^;

Anyhow, sorry for the rant. WELCOME! XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Bear » Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:47 am

It's true; most of her friends are stuffed animals and animal crackers.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:41 am

lol, it kinda depends on the game, I had a male act in RO also, I just happened to meet you with Roll which was the main character I used anyway. In other games though I also have a mix of male and female as well, I figure it's just a game so I go with whatever looks cool to me in that game.

I suppose it doesn't help that I like cute stuff too, so I can definitely see the confusion =X
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 am

I'm a girl and I'll be your friend! I even have some stuffed animals too! No animal crackers though, just gummy bears, but they're a little... soaked in adult beverages... right now.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:21 am

I dunno how Bear will feel about us eating his own kind though...even of the gummy variety, the gummy vodka soaked variety
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 am

Please don't be mad Bear! It was his idea, honest!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:24 pm

I know, he seemed pretty ok with me fighting the hand/shovel stealing kind.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Doctor G33K » Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:22 pm

Welcome mate! Hope to see you this Saturday. ;P

"Space is big. Really big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly
big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist, but
that's just peanuts to space, listen..."
~R.I.P. Douglas Adams (I promise I'll stop confusing you with Stephen Douglas)
Doctor G33K
Bard LV 75/44
Bard  LV 75/44

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:00 pm

G'day there farore and im a little curious what zelda game was your favorite.
also im a little jelly from your Hylian Shield and Master Sword that roll gave ya.
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby Pie » Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:45 pm

yay, haha, thanks for saying you'll be my friend! XD I imagine it'd be pretty hard though since I think I'm RATHER bad at being social and being on the forums. ._. It's a miracle Roll and I've kept in contact for so long. /swt2 It's mostly thanks to him I'm sure.

That's really cool that Roll got you the Master Sword and the Hylian Shield! I'd like to see that! >.< I wonder if you'd get stopped by the police if they saw you on the street with the sword. =/
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

PreviousNext

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!