[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hello!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hello!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: Hello!

Postby Bear » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Haha! Thanks Squirrel! I wouldn't have been able to place her name if it weren't for you. As soon mentioned the other two I was like OHHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAAH.

Lol!
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:03 pm

No Serloin! Don't do it!

I always get excited when people recognize where my name is from. I'm really bad with coming up with names so when I need a name for something I go though one of the Zelda guides I have and find a name I like. I love Farore so it's always first on my go-to list =]
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:12 pm

Yeah she has Nabooru on there too which is also from LoZ as her druid. She has another Zelda name or two but I forget atm.

Her shammy Farore http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ore/simple

Nabooru http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... oru/simple
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:18 pm

Well, if you're going to get into it my char's in WoW named after LoZ:

Farore
Nabooru
Ashei
Rutela
Aveil
Mikau
Inami

Also, my poor druid, she's been getting no love recently >.<
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:39 pm

Welcome to the family. /meh2

Considering you guys were talking about the origins of user names I think I'll reveal mine seeing as how no one has noticed or mentioned mine. The name Fixxxer is a song title by my favourite metal band Metallica. And I do love a good sirloin steak! /rice

Anyway, I myself haven't played many of the Zelda games so I wouldn't know much about them.

Also, we have a Steam group that you can join if you want called 'Life in Aggro', and if you can't find it just add me 'Fixxxer 117' and I'll send you an invite.

Welcome!

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Farore » Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:40 pm

Metallica is great. I don't have steam, but I'll have Roll show me how to set up an account at some point.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:29 pm

Well hopefully you can play with us during one of our community play dates.

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Welcome Farore. I am the forum's resident Black Mage/Pyro, so the admins often have to prevent me from burning things. Don't mind me, though.

Anyway...

I quite like some Legend of Zelda, and usually I prefer the prettier looking ones for some reason (which is why I will probably get SS sometime). I am also big into RPG's like FF and Xenosaga, if you're familiar. I am also on Steam and go under the same name as I do here, so when Roll introduces you to the godliness that is Steam, look me and the rest of the gang up!

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Bear » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:22 pm

It's so weird to be referred to as admin...I'm just some dude...well, okay...just some bear. lol I think I'm going to change the group name for admins XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Farore » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:49 pm

I'd really like to join, even though I tend to be pretty bad at the majority of PC games. I have LoL though I'm not so great at it. I also have Spiral Knights but I haven't played it in... oh jeeze forever. I get really motion sick if I play anything first person on PC. Something about moving the mouse and the spinning that happens on the screen just kills me.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

PreviousNext

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!