[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hello!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hello!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: Hello!

Postby Farore » Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:11 am

Oh and completely not related to any of that I finally made a real purchase on steam (Plants vs Zombies, oh my addicting) so I can actually do stuff on steam and not feel like a loser!
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:12 am

Oooh! Good grab! Plants vs. Zombies is really fun and addicting. I love the Dr. Zomboss music. Also, the composer for it, , seems pretty cool too and is also a WoW and game addict. We've blogged about her before; I think when we actually did the PVZ comic.

For FF6 addicts, make sure to check out, it's pretty great. Really beautiful.
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:57 am

I was going to reply to this sooner but I couldn't link the pic while on the phone...but she claims she couldn't cosplay cause she's too embarrassed but I call

That's what she wore Halloween...to work even lol.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Farore » Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:29 am

Almost forgot to take a picture of my since I did say I would earlier in the week.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Pie » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:12 pm

Yay! Thanks for posting it! =D It looks really cool! =D

Bear kinda laughed that it looks like your arms are cut off in the picture. XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Farore » Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:19 pm

Oh my, it does look like I have no hands! For some reason whenever I take picture they seem to always be in my bathroom doorway. I'll have to remember to not make myself look like an amputee next time.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:46 pm

Don't worry about that Farore, the pic came out great. I just have a warped mind, that's all XD
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby ThePaul » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:07 pm

I have some very large, sharp scissors if you don't want it to just look like you're an amputee next time. /no1
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Postby Farore » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:11 pm

'Fraid I'm gonna have to turn down the offer Paul. I've become sort of attached to my hands.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Don't worry, I can reattach them latter. I got lots of super glue and a basic understanding of sewing.
I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

PreviousNext

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!