[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - *Insert witty subject line here*
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

*Insert witty subject line here*

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Re: *Insert witty subject line here*

Postby th3squirr3l » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:19 pm

Welcome to the forums :D

I've been down to Dallas a few times myself, and I love it there. The weather was great (aside from the flash monsoon. That was crazy.), the city is lively and has good food, and the people there are SO. NICE. Then again, I am from Jersey... Maybe where I live is just mean? xD
th3squirr3l
Sage LV 97/50
Sage  LV 97/50

Postby Pie » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:06 pm

I like your name ChrisB! XD It keeps making me think of "Crispy"... @_@

/rice
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Bear » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:09 pm

As in Rice Crispy Treats. I don't know why she didn't bother to mention that part of it.

I would watch out if I were you...she might...

EAT YOU. >_>
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby chrisb » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:19 pm

/omg Is that a double entendre?

:lol: you aren't the first one to tell me my name sounds crispy.
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Postby Farore » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:27 pm

After reading this I'm afraid I will have to refer to you as Cripsy. If not in writing then at least in my head.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:37 pm

When Pie said that I found it prolly way funnier than it should be, though I haven't gotten much sleep today...3 hours...I'm actually glad for autocorrect right now. Though it doesn't always save me...I almost called Pie "Poe"...caught that one...lol...
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Pie » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:42 pm

I already can't help calling ChrisB "Krispy" in my head. XD oh how I miss cereal. T-T
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby TenaciousTinkerer » Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:42 am

Gosh darnet i didn't say hi yet :S Sooo.... HAIDERE :3
Big sword you say!? Im in :D
TenaciousTinkerer
Knight LV 68/1
Knight  LV 68/1

Location: Somewhere blasting, N smashing stuff with a laser greatsword

Postby Pie » Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:41 am

In an earlier post, Bear mentioned me suggesting Negima as maybe being an anime to look into. I must apologize because we just saw some of the TV series very recently and it's very different than what I remember seeing years ago. @_@ Maybe whatever I saw was an OVA or movie adaptation which had segments that reminded me a little of Utena. I used to really like the manga years ago, but the anime... o_< So yes, I apologize. It's totally not like Utena at all. XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:09 pm

I think we've agreed that we should all disregard his screen name and just call him Crispy. lol jk. Anyway, I'm also in Texas. DFW, though I won't let on which town. I am the town's (or rather forum's) Pyro and Bear has to make sure I don't burn things. Despite that, I think most find me interesting to talk to.

Good to see another RPG fan here. I'm also into Clover/Platinum Studios games. Okami was stunning, Madworld was pretty cool and I can't wait to get a PS3 to play Bayonetta.

If you're into weirdish anime, please tell me you've seen FLCL or Kino's Journey. I think those both qualify as delightfully strange.

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

PreviousNext

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!