[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Gooood evening..
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Gooood evening..

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Gooood evening..

Postby Tony May-San » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Ohai! my name is tony. i've been reading the comics since that one about terraria (i was no life-ing that game pretty hard at the time D: ) and was quite upset when i actually finished reading them all. theyre brilliant! I've kept up to date ever since.

a little about myself. im from england, 23 years old and currently working telesales for a food wholesaler. i usually spend my nights playing classic NDS/PSP games inbetweEn answering the calls. im just about to move back onto final fantasy 3 DS, i havent played it in about 5 years o.o

During my free time im usually either listening to or playing music, playing video games, meditating or just generally getting high. im a massive fan of the entire final fantasy series including 13 and 13-2. i like so many games i just couldnt name them all, assassins creed, prince of persia, fallout, elder scrolls. my music taste is also pretty diverse. ill listen to pretty much anything, from metal and acoustic to DnB and dubstep.

Well there we are. feel free to ask any questions if theres anything else you'd want to know =]
This tomato tastes like your mom..
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Re: Gooood evening..

Postby Farore » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:43 pm

Hi and welcome to the forums Tony!

As a huge fan of Elder Scrolls I have to ask, which one is your favorite?
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Hello and welcome!

Oddly enough I recently replayed ff3 but for the iPhone, just cause. I had first played a translated rom of it way too long ago, and of course the DS remake. I'm surprised to find someone that likes the WHOLE ff series as my love for it died quite a while back but I'll not talk about that as you clearly enjoy them. I am wondering which is your favorite though, and why.

Feel free to jump into any threads old or new that interest you.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby Tony May-San » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:58 pm

Thanks for the welcomes :3

id have to say morrowind, but only because my attention span for games has seemed to decline since that time. I used to spend days at a time playing that game! though im probably not as big a fan of it as your are. i think i prefer fallout tbh =o

and my favourite FF has to be 9. i really enjoyed the story, the characters, the gameplay, the Chocobos, the music, everything about this game appeals to me. i've even learned to play the majority of the sound track, my favourite track being Vamo alla flamenco. /no1
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby Tehwilburforce » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Give me a hug, good sir. FF IX is the best thing ever! (lol. It's optional) Anyway, I quite enjoy some Final Fantasy and have played quite a lot of the series even though I didn't grow up with it. I guess one thing I'd like to know is your favorite console. Also, when you say you like acoustic music, do you mean folkish stuff like Bob Dylan or Paul Simon?

-Sailor Mercury
Tehwilburforce
High Mage LV 40/30
High Mage  LV 40/30

Postby Bear » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:14 pm

Awesome! I'm glad that you posted an intro thread Tony. It's great to see you have such diverse tastes; I'm sure you'll fit in just fine here.

You say you learned to play most of the soundtrack to FF9. Does that mean you play an instrument? What do you play?? Considering your favorite track, I would guess guitar? Got any samples of your work you would like to share?

Welcome once again; as Roll said, pop in to any threads you find interesting =)
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Tony May-San » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:31 pm

-hugs tehwilburforce- =D
i dont think i really have a favourite console but gun to my back i'd have to say the DS, just for pokemon xD i cant say i've listened to much paul simon either but bob dylan, nick drake, newton faulkner. anybody with a bit of talent. even if i dont like the track, if the people making it are talented i appreciate it for that alone.

and yes bear, i play guitar, either electric or acoustic, and bass guitar. im just starting to recover from an injury to my right arm which left me pretty much unable to play, and i have a winged scapula on the left side so i've lost a lot of strength in my left hand. I most play now just as exercise. i have got a few recordings of me and a friend from a few years ago but nothing i'd consider worth sharing. i could possibly make a short recording of VaF but it sounds pretty basic played on one guitar alone.

i have been exploring though, i've added my two cents to the final fantasy 13-2 thread =P
Tony May-San
Thief LV 63/45
Thief  LV 63/45

Postby Adol The Red » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Welcome to the site. I've only been here a couple of weeks myself, but I have to say that this is a pretty good forum. There are a lot of good people here and you're sure to enjoy it.
Epic , brah!
Adol The Red
High Swordman LV 63/45
High Swordman  LV 63/45

Location: The Island of Sieren. I was on a ship, but I'm Adol so...

Postby Farore » Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:17 pm

I sank a ton of time into Morrowind. I also love Fallout, both series just look stunning!

That's so cool that you can play guitar, even if it is just for exercise now. You should definitely put up something you've played! It's always fun to see/hear the different skills and talents of everyone on the forums.
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby chrisb » Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:36 pm

Hip-Hip! Cheerios! Bob's your uncle.

Just kidding, I know most English folk hate those stereotypes. Welcome aboard Tony!
chrisb
Undeclared
Undeclared

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!