[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - New guy, coming through!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

New guy, coming through!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

New guy, coming through!

Postby thatonesniperguy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Hello there, people! Sniper here. As you can tell, I'm new here, so if you guys could just help me get acquainted with the usual do's and dont's for this site, I would really appreciate it.

I know I've said this before, Bear, but your comic is awesome. It is genuinely funny, even when I don't get the references, and the art looks really good. I'm really looking foward to the comics that are to come.

My God, that was awful. Sorry, I suck at introductions and such.vWell, here's hoping I don't make a fool of myself...again...
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Re: New guy, coming through!

Postby Farore » Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:58 pm

Welcome to the forums Sniper! Generally we ask that you avoid setting things on fire, that's Wilbur's job. Join in with conversations and have fun /no1
Farore
High Acolyte LV 63/45
High Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Yeah totally, just have fun and whatnot. Talk about and share your passions. Be excellent to one another. Party on dude.

Thanks for the kind words, Pie and I both really appreciate it <3
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby RollCasket » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:14 pm

Party on Bear! Party on Garth! lolol...

But yeah, welcome and don't worry about rezing old posts (even though I'm the resident High Priest lulz) in whatever category or start your own if you want. We're pretty laid back and such so don't worry about it.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby thatonesniperguy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:31 pm

B-but I like setting things on fire... /sob

Well, anyways, thank you all for being so kind to the new guy. I'll probably hang around the videogame posts the most, but I guess I'll have a look around and see what else catches my eye...

And by the way, Roll Caskett is one of my favorite videogame characters. Just sayin'.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Welcome, have fun, a couple drinks, maybe a dip in the pool, we're all mates here.

Oh, try not to make any sudden movements around Paul. He can be a bit, how can I put this, "excitable"

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby thatonesniperguy » Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:32 pm

I'll keep that in mind. Thanks, Fixxxer.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby RollCasket » Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:47 pm

Yeah a few of us are pretty huge Mega Man fans, I know for sure Pie is as well. Personally I like the X series the best but I just love Mega Man in general. The "Roll Casket" name though is one I've used for a few online characters over the years, namely my old Ragnarok Online Super Novice and more recently my Guild Wars 2 archer among other uses.
Icon and sig art by Feining =)
"May the earth shatter, may the oceans dry, and may the sun extinguish itself. We are demons."
RollCasket
High Priest LV 98/67
High Priest  LV 98/67

Postby thatonesniperguy » Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:28 am

Funny you should mention my favorite series in the whole Megaman timeline...I'm not joking. I started playing it aince I was about seven or eight years old, and I've been a dedicated fan ever since.

I currently have Megaman 1-7, MMX 1-5, 8 and Command Mission, Megaman Zero 1-4, Megaman ZX and ZX Advent, Megaman Legends (and plan on getting the second one), Megamam Battle Network 1-6 (though I don't have all the different versions), and Megaman Star Force 2 and 3.

So yeah, I guess I'd call myself a Megaman fan, too...

Most of this collection is on my flash drive, since I prefer a PC for most of my gaming needs, and because I can't afford that many consoles and games right now.
thatonesniperguy
Archer LV 63/45
Archer  LV 63/45

Postby ThePaul » Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:42 pm

Greetings!

I am not a reasonable man.
ThePaul
Minstrel LV 96/65
Minstrel  LV 96/65

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!