[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hiya
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hiya

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Hiya

Postby InSanor » Tue May 05, 2015 3:03 am

Since you have a place to announce your newbness on the forums, I'll just do that. Found this commic from reddit in FFXIV section, and pretty did pretty much read it trough to this point.

..At this point it is good to remember that I suck at introducions.. Oh well, I'll share some bits..
Like many arround here, I too play a lot of games and do pretty much all the nerdy things one can imagine, currently being hooked on FFXIV on almost religious level. (Yeah, I sacrifice a lot of coffee and energy drinks for that game.. among most of my free time. Because by sacrificing things to gods is how you worship them, right? Right?!) I could also list all the games, series and things I have also put my intrest in, but that list would waay too long for anyone to really be intrested in. Plus if I keep it short, I can atleast have some topics I can talk with you all.. If only to answer your questions.

Another nice fact to know about me would perhaps be that I*m from Finland. Thus my english won't be perfect and my social skills might be even less so.. Yeah, I can blame that for my inability to talk with anyone. I can. Don't try to say otherwise :D
Life is like a game. Now to find a good macro I can use..
InSanor
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Re: Hiya

Postby Pie » Wed May 06, 2015 12:27 am

Welcome InSanor to the forums. =) Your introduction is fine. ^.^ I don’t think anything has to be that formal here. /ho

So so, what FF14 server are you playing on? =D Do you have a nice Free Company of friends? =) I’d imagine so if it’s pretty much your “religion” now. XD

I understand your feelings about not wanting to post a list of what games you’re into. >.< The list in my head is waaaaay longer to long for it to be worth the effort to write it down. ‘_’ I’m happy you were into the comic enough to read from the beginning. XD I’m a bit embarrassed too because I know there are bad ones in there too. ^^;;

Ahem; anyhow, welcome! \( ‘ v ‘)/
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed May 06, 2015 2:56 am

Salutations! Everyone is welcome no matter where they're from, unless you're from antarctica. I don't trust those pinguins, not after what they did last time our paths crossed. /glare

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby InSanor » Wed May 06, 2015 4:12 am

@Pie Thanks^^ glad that the intruducion I put together while runining only with power of morning coffee was enough :D

Being in europe, I chose from those european servers (heard later that those servers are in Canada or something..) And went on to play in Lich. Mainly because my friend plays on that server too.. Whom I blame from getting me hooked to the game, before I even owned it.

I have met several nice people in the game, and generally the population in Lich atleast are pretty friendly. Although in some raids I have met more and more people who are well.. people who shouldn't play anyhting with other people in it. I've belonged to several FC's now, since I have had poor luck in finding one that existed longer than a month after me joining into it :D (I do that those things are not related..)

And don't worry, while my onw artistic skills are pretty much zero, I enjoy seeing artists improve and put even better stuff for me to see in future.^^ No preasure though..

@Fixxxer 117 Thank you, and you are now on the list of people I can maybe trust. I never trust people who trust on pinguins. I just know they are planning on something horrible.
InSanor
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby Fixxxer 117 » Wed May 06, 2015 4:38 am

They're so sneaky, what with being a bird but acting like a fish half the time

I do the impossible, like skiing through a revolving door.
Fixxxer 117
Assassin Cross LV 94/62
Assassin Cross  LV 94/62

Postby InSanor » Wed May 06, 2015 4:51 am

Indeed.. it's like they want to spy the both worlds. I have always suspected that they stay on our zoos and animal parks, because they want to keep watching us more closely. I do hope that I'm wrong about this, but I fear that I am not.
InSanor
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Postby Librari » Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:37 am

I'm pretty sure they're just being ever vigilant for their eternal enemy, the whale.

Also, welcome! I'm the resident wizard (or rather they can't figger out how to get rid of me). /heh
I'm a wizard! :]
Librari
Wizard LV 80/48
Wizard  LV 80/48

Postby InSanor » Sat Jul 11, 2015 4:25 am

I would have a thing or two say about the whales too, but I fear of making them angry. Mostly because I may in near future go to beat one primal whale back to where it came.

But yeah, hiya Librari^^ And what I have experienced is that wizards are hard to ge rid off, and usually give you some hard time if ever attemted to get ridden off. So you got that going atleast :D
InSanor
Swordman LV 25/18
Swordman  LV 25/18

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!