[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hey
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hey

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Hey

Postby ^AWOL^ » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:56 am

Hi, I'm kind of new to FT. I've been in the guild for a while now, but I never really introduced myself to many of the guild members and I haven't really gotten to know anybody here, so I figured I would drop by the forums to do just that lol. I'm John, but you can call me AWOL if you want. I love fish and have a 72 gallon fish tank with a Tiger Oscar, a Firemouth Cichlid, a Green Terror (I'm planning on getting rid of it before it decides to kill the others, it was a gift from my ex-girlfriend >.<), 1 Yoyo Loach and 3 Polka-Dot Loaches (yeah, they'll probably get eaten but I can't effin catch them), and a single marbled hatchet fish that I could care less about >.< .

Anyway, yeah I love the first three fish I listed and my loaches are pretty cool.

Bleh, besides fish, I enjoy drawing, reading the occasional book, playing chess, and listening to music. My favorite band would be the Red Hot Chili Peppers and my favorite songs by them are Snow and Otherside. I like most genres of music so it'd be easier to list what I don't like. I hate country. Other than that, I enjoy a few songs from just about every genre of music and will listen to just about anything.

I'm going to college, majoring in Biology, but I'm probably going to switch to a Chemistry major. Umm...I like MMORPGs, and I spend just about all of my free time playing them. I play Warhammer on the Iron Rock server, so if anyone decides to play that game, join my server, roll and order char, and feel free to PM me on Hawkean.

Well, that's about everything that I can think of and I'm running out of time, cuz I need to go to the library to check out a book or I'll fail my English class for not getting an assignment in on time :(

Peace /peace
^AWOL^
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Re: Hey

Postby Autolux » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:18 am

pics of your fishies :)?
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby Sonya Shulen » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:34 am

Yay John! I'm glad you posted /ok
Welcome to FT (Officially I suppose XD) /lv
Sonya Shulen
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:15 pm

Haha, thanks for the nice introduction John! Welcome to Fairy Tail and make yourself at home~ Check out the SIEGE competition on these forums, (it's not to late to sign up) you may want to compete in it for some of the prizes and what not. Take care!

-Wiz /ho
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Green Halloween » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Halo!

Omg if you can keep such complicated fish alive I am going to bother you for advice on why the fishtank at work I'm in charge of is always has super whacky ph! D:

Wobbly Headed Bob and Oscar diieeed D: Sob.
GreenHalloween Green Halloween Green HaIIoween
Green Halloween
Dancer LV 90/50
Dancer  LV 90/50

Postby Neraid » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:32 pm

Hey dude :D

When I read "I love fish and have a 72 gallon fish tank", the word tank was on a new line for me. So I read it as "I love fish and have a 72 gallon fish". That's one big fish /omg
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby lumais » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Howdy, hope you enjoy it here!! /lv
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby ^AWOL^ » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:19 pm

^AWOL^