[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hello!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hello!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Hello!

Postby Trez » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:45 pm

Happy New Year everyone!!! I'm so happy that the comics are still going strong (sorry I haven't read any recently /swt2 ). I recently found out Ragnarok Online will be launching a mobile game next week and was suddenly filled with a sense of nostalgia of all the great friends and memories I've made through the years.

I sincerely hope everyone is doing well, and I'll make sure to read the comics more often!!!

-Trez/Ryozo

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Re: Hello!

Postby Alanzi » Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:30 pm

Hi Trez! I have no idea who you are, but you seem to predate me, and hi nonetheless!

The comics are still quite good, by the way. :)
Alanzi
Priest LV 76/45
Priest  LV 76/45

Postby Trez » Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:43 pm

Hey Alanzi! I read a couple of them the other day - they are still awesome! I used to be a pretty big gamer, but these days I don't have as much time as I used to. /heh

Trez
High Archer LV 11/1
High Archer  LV 11/1

Postby Pie » Sun Jan 06, 2019 3:01 pm

No way!!! Ryozo!! XD so surprised and happy to hear from you again!!! We had our eyes on the mobile game too. X3 It looks so old school RO.~ I'm kinda betting that it's more casual though, more like the current RO, but I'm sure it'd be cool to check out. =) Happy New Years!

@Alanzi- Ryozo's an old Ragnarok Online guild mate of ours from way back before we started the comic. XD The comic forums are actually kind of our RO guild forums with access changes. hahaha XD
Pie
Gypsy LV 87/55
Gypsy  LV 87/55

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!