[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - hey there
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

hey there

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

hey there

Postby dragonstorm » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 am

hello all im Dragonstorm newly to the guild. /meh2 been playing ro for about 5year on and off. I have a few chars ( like most ) so i go back and forth between my chars lvling them . I have to say my main char is my sin hes 94 and i have been trying to get him shiny for some time. One day it will happen. /rice . if you have anything you would like to know just ask .. and thank you for inviting me into your family.. /thx
I come for your blood
dragonstorm
Novice LV 2/2
Novice  LV 2/2

Re: hey there

Postby ~Sassienator~ » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:12 am

Welcome to guild XD although u have been part of my family for years /gg /meh2 glad to have you back in guild and back in RO
~Sassienator~
Assassin LV 75/44
Assassin  LV 75/44

Postby lumais » Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:52 am

welcome hope you enjoy it here
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Sonya Shulen » Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:44 am

Welcome to FT! We are an awesome bunch and we are glad to have you here /ok
Sonya Shulen
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby -Viral- » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:48 pm

Welcome to the guild! hope you enjoy it here /no1
-Viral-
Assassin LV 76/45
Assassin  LV 76/45

Postby ^AWOL^ » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:09 pm

Welcome to the guild, enjoy yourself, and feel free to ask me if you need anything!
/ok
I'm basically on whenever I have free time (which is pretty much all hours of the day, besides about 4 for school and when I'm asleep xD)

I also have a TU priest (base lvl 73) that I absolutely hate, but I will use him if you really need help to get the last few percent of a level. Once you transcend, remember that he's available to tank for you and to help you get your high novice/thief up there as fast as possible!

Welcome again, have fun, and I hope you like the guild! =)
^AWOL^
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby Bear » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:46 am

Welcome Dragon! Glad to have you in guild~ Enjoy it here and have some FUN! We'll get you to shiny one way or the other! /fsh

-Wiz /ok
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Green Halloween » Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:35 pm

Hi! /meh2
GreenHalloween Green Halloween Green HaIIoween
Green Halloween
Dancer LV 90/50
Dancer  LV 90/50

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!