[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Hello!!!
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Hello!!!

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Hello!!!

Postby Christy » Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Ok! I am new to FT of course, hello to everyone! I am Meg's sister call me Christy. :D Hrm, I love reading all kinds of books one of my favorite books that I can think of right now is Exit to Eden. I am super duper close to my sis, I always tell her everything. I have a Huntress shes my main character(Yuniko Nash lvl 83) I also have a knight girl, and a dancer. I am trying to trans my huntress to sniper. I want to study Visual Communications (after high school) and visual communications consists of putting together a set for the photographer when they do photo shoots :D. Then after that i want to study photography, so I get the feel of being around a camera etc... I love movies, and my favorite movies are Secretary, and Blue Velvet. I am 17 years old, and I absolutely adore pomegranates.

My favorite authors are:Anne Rice, Oscar Wilde, Gabriel Garcia Marquez,Neil Gaimen, Arthur Rimbaud,William Shakespeare(well duh), Lemony Snicket, Dianna Wayne Jones, Frank McCourt, Alan Moore, Warren Ellis,Allen Ginsberg,William S. Burroughs, and Jack Kerouac.

my comfort foods are: Pad Thai,Mac&Cheese,Mash Potatoes,and Chocolate(yes,I am indeed a stereotypical chick in this matter.)

I LOVE the works of art of John William Water house, Edward Hooper, Dali, Rembrandt,and My favorite photographer is Cindy Sherman.

so yeah! That is some o' me! Nice to meet you all and I hope to have fun with you all :3.

Christy
Undeclared
Undeclared

Re: Hello!!!

Postby ~Sassienator~ » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:23 pm

hihi Christy and welcome to FT /no1
~Sassienator~
Assassin LV 75/44
Assassin  LV 75/44

Postby ^AWOL^ » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:57 pm

Hey Christy, welcome to Fairy Tail!
^AWOL^
Thief LV 52/40
Thief  LV 52/40

Postby Snookum » Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:21 pm

Hi Christy, have fun here at FT
Snookum
Blacksmith LV 75/44
Blacksmith  LV 75/44

Postby lumais » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:23 pm

howdy and welcome to the guild, hope you enjoy your time here
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Bear » Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:39 pm

Hey Christy! Welcome welcome to our family! Look forward to having some fun with you~ Don't forget our little deal, get Meg some liquor in her system to get her on vent to break the ice =D .....oh wait, you are under age...hmmm... i suppose if I were a responsible elder, I would not say such things.... /hmm

So yeah, get some Makers Mark whiskey, it should do the trick! /lv

-Wiz /heh
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Xian`La » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:11 am

Hi Christy. Nice to meet you. ^_^
Loading . . . .
[[ Character Location Verified ]]
Characters:
_____//Xian`La// ___//Kitshera Aureana// ___//A'lethria//___//.Elenaya.//...
[ 99/68 ]- Sin-X || [ 96/64 ]- High Priest || [71/4x]- Sniper || [8x]- Future Gypsy
Xian`La
Thief LV 40/30
Thief  LV 40/30

Postby Sonya Shulen » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:50 am

Hiya sis! You will love FT~ Glad you are here /lv

P.S: Don't listen to Wiz /sigh
Sonya Shulen
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Kazu » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 am

Hi Christy. Welcome to FT. You will love it, trust me ^^
Kazu
Assassin LV 96/50
Assassin  LV 96/50

Postby lumais » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:59 am

Last edited by lumais on Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!