[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - <3
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

<3

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

<3

Postby Tori » Mon May 04, 2009 5:32 pm

Hello~! I am new to Fairy Tail, obviously~
My name is Janessa but I prefer to go by "Tori" on RO., since that's what friends have always called me. I started playing in December 2005 and took a 10 month break from July 2008 to April 2009.. so everything is new now and I am so behind. xD I was in Chaos Flame, then went to Neverend until the Guild Leader took a break and the guild essentially disbanded - upon returning I joined Solace since many of the guildies were familiar to me. However, Solace is not Neverend and I left because I felt the guild wasn't really for me. I asked a couple people and checked out the post on the irowiki forums about Fairy Tale.. and here I am. :3 So far I find this guild to be very welcoming and even though it's only been a couple hours, I really like it so far! I hope to meet and get to know more of you better~ <3

My main character is my HP, Tori no Uta, (named after the main song from AIR) which is my first and only trans. My other characters are..
Talizmyn, Rogue (96) - needs ID3 parties~ x3
TaIizmyn, Monk (65) - spelled with a capital 'i' instead of an 'l'
Ima Jean Airy, Alchemist (57) - vender
Kheperi, Priest (56) - TU priest leveled solely on medals last year.

Currently I want to work on getting a stalker for woe/hunting and a champ for mvping since all I really know is my HP. xD

Who will we live for? What shall we die for?
Tori
Acolyte LV 11/1
Acolyte  LV 11/1

Re: <3

Postby lumais » Mon May 04, 2009 6:11 pm

Howdy and welcome to FairtTail /no1

Hope you enjoy it here /ok
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Ryukke » Mon May 04, 2009 6:13 pm

haha you wanna be like me =D hp stalker champ ^^ welcome!!
Ryukke
Monk LV 97/50
Monk  LV 97/50

Postby Subaru » Mon May 04, 2009 8:10 pm

hihi

I am impressed with how fast u came onto vent and also onto the forums <3
Subaru
High Priest LV 98/69
High Priest  LV 98/69

Postby ShinRyuu » Mon May 04, 2009 8:45 pm

Hello Tori. Welcome to Fairy Tail. Hope you enjoy here.
ShinRyuu
Wizard LV 75/44
Wizard  LV 75/44

Postby ~Sassienator~ » Mon May 04, 2009 9:02 pm

Hihi Tori welcome to Fairy Tail /no1
~Sassienator~
Assassin LV 75/44
Assassin  LV 75/44

Postby Sonya Shulen » Mon May 04, 2009 10:30 pm

Hello Tori! Welcome to Fairy Tail /no1 I hope you like it here /peace
I am the HP Sonya Shulen and the HW Rose of Sharon, it's nice to meet you ^_^
Sonya Shulen
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Bear » Mon May 04, 2009 10:36 pm

Awesome! Welcome to the guild Tori. Make yourself at home and can't wait to get to know you better~

-Wiz /no1
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Tori » Tue May 05, 2009 7:33 am

Thanks and hello, all of you. :3

Who will we live for? What shall we die for?
Tori
Acolyte LV 11/1
Acolyte  LV 11/1

Postby Zinja » Tue May 05, 2009 10:22 am

hiya tori welcome to zeh guild /no1
Ragnarok Renewal
Accounts :
Ragnarok Classic:
Main character Polka :
Zinja
Assassin LV 97/50