[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - New monk
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

New monk

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

New monk

Postby captain_duck » Tue May 12, 2009 10:08 am

Hey guys

I joined the guild ingame yesterday, as Father Duck, so id better make a topic :).

I've been playing RO off and on since alpha, and played a lot in beta1, beta2 and retail. After i got my monk to high level i quit, and i havent played the game in like 4 years.

My characters are:

Father Duck : Monk (lvl 93), which is a PVE agi/str combo build
ducktest : Merchant
Father_Duck : Battlepriest (lvl 90)

Anyway thanks for having me in the guild.
captain_duck
Novice LV 7/6
Novice  LV 7/6

Re: New monk

Postby Bear » Tue May 12, 2009 11:27 am

Oh wow! A 4 year hiatus and you are back? Very awesome indeed!

Welcome back to RO and welcome to the guild! You have missed out on a lot of updates so please feel free to ask anyone in guild for help on whatever you may have a question on and I am sure someone will know the answer. Also, a good website to use as an informational resource is http://www.irowiki.org - they have a lot of very handy information regarding the game and you can find an relatively up-to-date database at http://ratemyserver.net

Anyways, I look forward to getting to know you and make yourself at home in our guild!

-Wiz /no1
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Milfy » Tue May 12, 2009 11:50 am

Welcome back! =]
Milfy
Acolyte LV 52/40
Acolyte  LV 52/40

Postby -Viral- » Tue May 12, 2009 1:05 pm

Welcome back to RO and to FT!
-Viral-
Assassin LV 76/45
Assassin  LV 76/45

Postby Neraid » Tue May 12, 2009 2:45 pm

Welcome to FT Duck!
Neraid
Stalker LV 97/66
Stalker  LV 97/66

Postby Tori » Tue May 12, 2009 2:51 pm

Welcome back to Ragnarok, and welcome to Fairy Tail. :3

Who will we live for? What shall we die for?
Tori
Acolyte LV 11/1
Acolyte  LV 11/1

Postby lumais » Tue May 12, 2009 4:30 pm

hehe welcome back!!! hope everyonemakes you feel welcome and you enjoy your time here!!
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Sonya Shulen » Wed May 13, 2009 12:50 am

Welcome back to RO and welcome to FT! /ok
I am currently away from RO for a bit, so I will not be in game for a while, but I hope to get to know you when I get back /peace
Sonya Shulen
Acolyte LV 63/45
Acolyte  LV 63/45

Postby Autolux » Wed May 13, 2009 10:00 am

quack
Thanks to Fei for the super awesome signature!

Can you please hold my hand, you see this wasn't planned, you know I'll understand just tell me how it is.
Someday soon you will see, that it was not just me, and nothing comes for free, at least not worth dying for.
Autolux
Guillotine Cross LV 146/114
Guillotine Cross  LV 146/114

Postby ~Sassienator~ » Wed May 13, 2009 12:17 pm

/heh what Mel said and welcome to FT
~Sassienator~
Assassin LV 75/44
Assassin  LV 75/44

Next

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!