[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4285: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4287: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4288: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4289: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Forum in Aggro • View topic - Glorious Spring fall in heavy egg soup
Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index Introductions Hi! I'm New Here!

Glorious Spring fall in heavy egg soup

Welcome! Come on over and tell us a bit about yourself~

Glorious Spring fall in heavy egg soup

Postby Doraime » Fri May 15, 2009 3:53 am

O hai, I'm Doraime I'm currently a resident of the glorious server called Loki but I'm looking to move too the even more glorious server called Chaos.

I has a pally, sinx, biochem and a hwiz and I'm most likely only moving my pally and biochem.

I'm currently not playing RO mostly because I was burned out of it so I had a break for a couple of months and now I'm planning to come back to this game.

\o/

I'm looking to kick ass and chew bubblegum with a kawaii guild and fairies are pretty kawaii.

If you want to know anything about me.

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE.

also,

cheesecake
Doraime
Novice LV 5/5
Novice  LV 5/5

Re: Glorious Spring fall in heavy egg soup

Postby lumais » Fri May 15, 2009 4:51 am

hehehe welcome to the guild im luma!!

wow we must be awesome if you are transferring to join us, when is your transfer going through?
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Doraime » Fri May 15, 2009 5:19 am

I'm not in the guild you sillybilly! So how can you welcome me to it! Thanks anyway! /lv /lv /lv /lv /lv /lv /lv /lv /lv /lv

I'm going to get my transfer when im done selling BS and gear that I can't take with me, etc. etc. etc. also, looking for stuff that's profitable to resell on kaos.

SO AM I INTERESTING ENOUGH TO JOIN THE FAIRY TAIL
Doraime
Novice LV 5/5
Novice  LV 5/5

Postby lumais » Fri May 15, 2009 5:48 am

its a welcome in anticipation of your arrival /meh2

hehe good luck with that!!!! yep yep you have a pali so you must be cool!!
lumais
Paladin LV 80/47
Paladin  LV 80/47

Postby Doraime » Fri May 15, 2009 6:41 am

cool?

I'm cold as ice.
Doraime
Novice LV 5/5
Novice  LV 5/5

Postby Bear » Fri May 15, 2009 10:00 am

Hiya~

Thanks for the interest in the guild! Come check us out at our guild spot @ south Alberta Kafra when your transfer happens. Welcome back to RO from your break!

-Wiz /peace
Bear
Arc Bishop LV 149/120
Arc Bishop  LV 149/120

Postby Doraime » Fri May 15, 2009 11:28 am

thx bro /lv
Doraime
Novice LV 5/5
Novice  LV 5/5

Return to Hi! I'm New Here!